Thread: Alicorn Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    My alicorn finally got unlocked after I finished the blingbling and Old Thomas's requests. But I don't know how long it will take to find the horn and other stuff.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gwcastle View Post
    My alicorn finally got unlocked after I finished the blingbling and Old Thomas's requests. But I don't know how long it will take to find the horn and other stuff.
    Really ? My alicorn is still unlocked and ive done all the goals except only 1 left about finding horn and wing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Really ? My alicorn is still unlocked and ive done all the goals except only 1 left about finding horn and wing.
    *i mean , my alicorn is still locked :|

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gwcastle View Post
    Where is everyone getting the Pink Jewels to complete the Bling Bling task? I've been collecting from my mines and hacking away at rock outcrops etc but I've only found 5. Myself and a couple of other neighbours are trying desperately to unlock the Alicorn. So any tips on Pink Jewels?
    Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by iLLUMI2012 View Post
    Where is everyone getting the Pink Jewels to complete the Bling Bling task? I've been collecting from my mines and hacking away at rock outcrops etc but I've only found 5. Myself and a couple of other neighbours are trying desperately to unlock the Alicorn. So any tips on Pink Jewels?
    Thanks!
    After upgrading my mines to lvl three, my drop rate on pink jewels and gold nuggets improved. Also, I got the best results from chopping iron rich rock.