Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Gold dragons on sale (leaves June 21 2016)

Rhino Keeper
    Midas and stainglass in storage. waiting for enough $$ to buy habitat!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    Midas and stainglass in storage. waiting for enough $$ to buy habitat!!
    In storage????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    Gold dragons max at 5gpd? Mine is level ten and it appears I can feed it to level 15? So they do not give more gold?
    There is no benefit form leveling up your gold giving dragons to level 15. They hit their max of 5 gpd at level 10.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    In storage????
    Yes! Sadly, i need them out but need eight million coins and dont want to spend more gold!! I had to put one of my other gold dragons in storage just long enough to get them off the nest, then I swapped them!

Rhino Keeper
    Midas in the habitat. Stained Glass on the nest. Happy Fathers Day, all.

I couldn't resist and decided to buy both stain glass and midas!!! Best deal ever
    BeautyBlissfully

Executive Chef
    Had a gold sale yesterday! So Midas is now on the nest. Already had Stainglass. This will be my 4th GP dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    At 400 gold they take just about 3 months to pay for themselves at level 10, and then every piece of Gold they give you after that is profit, and that is a deal even I couldn't pass up. Bought them both and evolving as we speak. These are my very first Gold Producing Dragons.

Yay finally got a gold a sale had went back and forth on if I should use the last of my money to get both dragons or just one but I figured in the end it would save me on buying gold later.

Fashion Designer
    I won't get enough gold to buy the second Treasure Dragon I would need about ~ 60 gold in the next few hours. It's sad because the lowest sales I've ever seen were Treasure Dragons for 600 gold I think? Pretty sure I've never head a sale where they only cost 400 gold.

I said before that I won't spend any more real money on this game, but the thing that always frustrated me was that you can't even choose to only spend a small amount. I have to buy a Google Play Card for 15€ and activate it and then I can choose to buy gold for a few bucks. Like I have a gold sale since a few days and maybe I would've gotten weak and actually paid ~ 7€ for some gold, but not 15€. I don't need any money for Google Play because I don't buy apps and I don't play other games where I have to buy something, so it feels weird to spend the full amount for this game.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast