Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bright pulsing lights?

Rhino Keeper
    yeah...i had this sudden sparkles too once.

This just happened to me - flashing lighting, blue swirls, etc. it was cool, but I wish there would be a cool result, like fee gems or something.

Fashion Designer
    This has happened on and off to me for about 4 months. I assumed it was happening because I was in my kingdom when someone else was too. Sometimes it freezes my game and I lose points. Mostly it's like white fireworks all over the town...

Farm Supplier
    I got that a couple times today. Like little fireworks going off in my corn field.

Executive Chef
    I've gotten this a couple times. The first time totally freaked me out. My kingdom lit up like 4th of July fireworks, flashing, scaring me. No clue what causes it. It's an interesting mystery.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-02-14 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Implied Language

Executive Chef
    I just had them again! I checked my news feed as well and no visitors in the last 2 hours. Nor new gifts. No craft buildings finished their work. No crops finished growing. No coin buildings became ready for collection. No adventure returned (in fact, I sent one out a few minutes before - one last desperate attempt to get a hay ride from trick-or-treating). And I was staring at the screen doing nothing for like a minute before it happened. It's SO weird!

ETA: In the time it took me to type this, my news feed updated, and I see TWO nice neighbors visited very recently, 14 seconds apart, a short enough timespan that they could have both been looking for stars to pop at the same time. Could it be that the sparkles, which don't happen often enough to indicate one person visiting - could it mean that TWO people are visiting / sparkling up your place at the same time???
    Last edited by zenobia42; 11-03-14 at 10:44 AM.

Just happened to me as well, right about the time the Haloween Event ended. Could it be a mark for events?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12