Thread: cant do without gems

Rhino Keeper

cant do without gems

grrrrrrrrrrr never gonna finish this Halloween quest without gems...... I don't use gems....... why are we only getting 1 bat when we do the adventure?

Farm Supplier
    I actually usually got 2-3 bats. Looks like you just had bad luck in this one. :/

Executive Chef
    I didn't do 3 adventures a day every day, maybe 3x 3, but rest of the time 2. I got my HH to lvl 5 somewhere halfway the event, and now have 51 Bats (!) and 45 Ghosts in my inventory, doing nothing till eternity. I wish I could sent them to neighbours in need of them...

Executive Chef
    I would agree terrible luck. I rarely got 1 bat or ghost and usually got 3 or 4. I had to complete my Pyre Tent with gems, I suppose luck was on my side in this event. Though never did get the crown.

Executive Chef
    Don't even know what the crown is

Edit: forget about that: it's an optional side-quest in this event, a crown for Thurston. Got all the side-quests without any hustle, so no problem there
    Last edited by Anaboe; 11-03-14 at 09:27 AM.

Executive Chef
    I look at gems in this game as a valuable resource. Once I started viewing them that way, I no longer hoarded them or got bitter when I needed to use them to complete an action or goal that I wanted. A lot like magic cement or adamant. In fact they're much easier to get than adamant and they're helpful at times like this. Just a thought.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I look at gems in this game as a valuable resource. Once I started viewing them that way, I no longer hoarded them or got bitter when I needed to use them to complete an action or goal that I wanted. A lot like magic cement or adamant. In fact they're much easier to get than adamant and they're helpful at times like this. Just a thought.
    My game plan also changed when i took on this EXACT view. Well said!
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!