Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: 10-15-14

Well its not autumn in Australia so im pretty happy cause its now spring/summer here

Quote Originally Posted by Lauraaa1616 View Post
    Well in some parts of the world it is summer.. e.g. Australia lol
    I'm Australian, and I can tell you; our fire hydrants don't look like that, but that's beside the point... I was so hoping for a new Halloween Box :P ..oh well, looks like I'll keep my gems till Black Friday.. (unless there's some attractive LTOs before then)

Happy Halloween/Summer to everyone!!!!

Executive Chef
    No thank you....

This seem like the worst box ever. No thanks TL!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

I generally love boxes but not sure how this one can fit a diner or any eatery.... at least no more halloween stuff we already had plenty (last weeks goals? Rings a bell?) but whatever that unexpected crate may please the least conventional designers and thats great
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dejoul123 View Post
    I'm Australian, and I can tell you; our fire hydrants don't look like that, but that's beside the point... I was so hoping for a new Halloween Box :P ..oh well, looks like I'll keep my gems till Black Friday.. (unless there's some attractive LTOs before then)

Happy Halloween/Summer to everyone!!!!
    I have to ask what do fire hydrants look like in Austalia??

Fashion Designer
    Those 4th place tiny prizes are so small you would barely be able to notice them on the floor. I used to love boxes but I just can't justify spending 24 gems on little prizes anymore. Sadly I have to pass on this update.

Rhino Keeper
    April Fools is long past...REALLY? We just had a Halloween goal. Where are the Fall follow-ups? This is just crazy. *SMH*

Ugh, even just rereleasing old halloween content would be better than this, and easier too since it's already created. I don't understand why TL is shooting itself in the foot like this on one of their biggest money makers of the year. Folks buy gems for Halloween, not for summer content in mid-October.

Executive Chef
    Anyone got the update yet?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast