Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Wish List (bring back old items)

Nightclub Owner
    The Backlit floor tiles (there was blue, red, green, maybe there was black too). I have some of the blue in my other account but not many. I thought they were the prettiest floor tiles ever but couldn't afford a lot back then.

Executive Chef
    Iced Eiffel tower too.

I'd like the fall princess carriage I have one but want another wish I'd purchased 2 when it was LTO.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 09-22-14 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I'd like the fall princess carriage I have one but want another wish I'd purchased 2 when it was LTO.
    That's the one I want. I missed out on this LTO, too broke at the time to afford it and, again, I'd love the winter display with the little fox & other animals in the snow. It's just too gorgeous

Jewelry tree please!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    My Black Friday wish list: Easter parade, fire dancer, Paris display (2 girls), hit the beach van, beach couch, coat dress display, angel wing, Japanese head piece display, gift wrap table, mummy mannequin, 2013 Halloween witches tea, teddy bear display, 3 girls in lingerie valentine display, fancy mannequin, and 2011 christmas shoe tree. Then the 5 things I want most are the Aquarius fountain, the 2012 Halloween skeleton display, autumn wedding, mall Santa, and the pucker up display. Oh if they would release those 4 things I would be in heaven! Thanks so much!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    I want these tho i do want others but these i want the most~

I'm soooo selfish. I hope the groovy fountain isn't released for another year because it took me over 12 tried to get it.

But I want the fairy fountain and Aquarius fountain so much! Along with the emerald display and another one similar to it with girls wearing all green. Also the love fountain, the one with the red roses that's large?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post

and thats all for now ^_^
    Yes! To all of these. I'd buy 2 of each happily TL. In three shops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    All of those "dealbreakers" have been offered since last black Friday. I like the fairy fountain, and would not mind it being offered again, but most of us are hoping we get some NEW offers, not things we have seen multiple times.

Also, threatening the devs? Lol. Stamping your foot and demanding something or else may not be the best way to get what you want.

Hahahaha. Snort.....! I can't imagine how many displays I wouldn't have if I'd felt that way, for their offering that denim display 50 times since it's release. I can't see it being so popular, above everything else they have for us, that they would bring it back time and time again.

Last year was a huge let down. I wouldn't be shocked if some displays are well over 80 gems for some 1st place items. Two years ago I got the holiday fountain for 70+ gems. Basic ones have been the same price just a month ago.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    I just remembered a gorgeous old LTO I'd love to have, Autumn Wedding.
    I wasn't playing when it was released but I've seen it in an old thread.
    When it first came out I refused to pay 45 gems for something do tiny. But seeing it out, so beautifully in someone's shop with the carriage display and gold tiles I regretted not getting it. I too would like to see it again, I'd buy two of them! I have a second shop with limited displays and a bunch of space I can't keep filled. She needs a ton of work and I'd buy $100 worth of gems to fix it up. For my main shop I don't worry about money. She wants what she wants and I've been known to blow too many gems on boxes.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast