Thread: Library confirmation

Host(ess)

Library confirmation

I tried searching for this but couldn't find the answer.

Does levelling up the libraries increase the chances of books dropping? I know that increasing the levels for mines and such only increases the frequency of the drops, but want to know if the libraries are different.

Am I better off with 3 x L5 libraries or 6 x L1?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's having more that will increase the likelihood of you getting books. Always collect from Thomas's house too. Have 1 at least level 5. I have 2 at level 5 and 4 at level 1.

Executive Chef
    I have five of them at level 5. I don't always have them all out though. I had only one, at level 3, for a long time, but found i needed many more when it was time to collect the ten bestiaries from them required as part of the quest to hatch a dragon egg that dropped from the forgotten roost. Especially since the main questline stopped dead in its tracks for a long due to it requiring ten dragon scales. So if you don't have a dragon yet, making multiple libraries will be really worth it when you get to that part of the game. More libraries = more chances to get library drops - spellbooks always, and bestiaries when you need them.

Host(ess)
    I've already got the 10 beastiary books (and they took forever!). It's just the spellbooks I need to upgrade my wizard schools and trying to figure out the fastest way to gather them.

Fashion Designer
    More libraries even level 1 drop spellbooks

Quote Originally Posted by ParadiseLostForNow View Post
    I tried searching for this but couldn't find the answer.

Does levelling up the libraries increase the chances of books dropping? I know that increasing the levels for mines and such only increases the frequency of the drops, but want to know if the libraries are different.

Am I better off with 3 x L5 libraries or 6 x L1?
    lv1 or lv5 = anyway
    collect from old thomas house every 2h and you should get more as from libraries...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Sometimes you'll get them when the knights return from Searching the Vaults or Hunting Bandits