Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/10/2014 Update Fortune Teller Quests

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jackielmoffitt View Post
    I just bought the tent recently, but I've noticed listed under Rewards it is completely empty. No rewards listed, at least on the last three fortunes, which I've watched closely. I'm currently on The Funny Fortune. Can an admin check my acct or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
    PS this is my first post! ��
    Check your inventory it should be in there cuz I thought the first couple I didn't get anything either.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jackielmoffitt View Post
    I just bought the tent recently, but I've noticed listed under Rewards it is completely empty. No rewards listed, at least on the last three fortunes, which I've watched closely. I'm currently on The Funny Fortune. Can an admin check my acct or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
    PS this is my first post! ��
    When the tent was originally in the game you didn't get the fortunes in the book. The rewards popped up (as items) when you completed the goal. Now that the fortunes are in the book the reward section is blank but the rewards still popup when you complete the fortune. So for the wheat one when you collect wheat you get two per harvest for 15 collections. For the dead tree you get fruit when chopping the dead trees etc.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    When the tent was originally in the game you didn't get the fortunes in the book. The rewards popped up (as items) when you completed the goal. Now that the fortunes are in the book the reward section is blank but the rewards still popup when you complete the fortune. So for the wheat one when you collect wheat you get two per harvest for 15 collections. For the dead tree you get fruit when chopping the dead trees etc.
    Thank you!!

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if you are maxed on the item, will the fortune take you over 99?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Does anyone know if you are maxed on the item, will the fortune take you over 99?
    I'm still doing the Glimmer Rock Fortune and I can't get over 99 Fragments and Shards.

I hate tripping over logs on every occasion, but my neighbors love looking under them so find some hearts .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    I'm still doing the Glimmer Rock Fortune and I can't get over 99 Fragments and Shards.

I hate tripping over logs on every occasion, but my neighbors love looking under them so find some hearts .
    I've sold all my logs as I go along just so I won't accidentally tap one and lose the fortune, lol. Yes, and probably like you, I'm just starting to contemplate moving on to the next fortune after that one. But most of the next ones give me stuff I'm maxed on, so if they don't, maybe I'll stick with this one and take my dark seeds up over 200. Or more. To infinity...and beyond!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    I've sold all my logs as I go along just so I won't accidentally tap one and lose the fortune, lol. Yes, and probably like you, I'm just starting to contemplate moving on to the next fortune after that one. But most of the next ones give me stuff I'm maxed on, so if they don't, maybe I'll stick with this one and take my dark seeds up over 200. Or more. To infinity...and beyond!
    Now why didn't I adopt that strategy. I had so many logs in my kingdom I chopped one by mistake and ended the fortune. Was sobbing for a week and have only just come out of therapy.

Fashion Designer
    I finally broke down and bought the Fortune Teller just to get this goal. I'm just finishing up the wheat now. It's a long term goal, just like getting all those inscriptions.

Executive Chef
    So, is there a answer to my question about being maxed on stuff? Anybody? Beuller?

Executive Chef
    So, is there a answer to my question about being maxed on stuff? Anybody? Beuller?
    I don't think anyone has answered you yet because nobody can match your hoarding s****s and isn't maxed on everything the fortune teller gives lol. :-*