Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Battle Tournament- Spellthorn Dragon (IOS)

Farm Supplier
    Thank you
    Willb09 and Willgb09- I play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest

Favorite Dragons- Penguin, Diamond, Black Knight, Mistmoth, Fairy, Cerberus, Acrobat

Favorite Fantasy Forest Animals- Ocean Owl, Pandaffodil, Iciclaw, Pyro Pony, Frostfang

Farm Supplier

Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by willb09 View Post
    I did it! I won my first tournament ever!! (If you can't tell, I'm really excited). I think TL set my account to let win as I've never made it through a tournament with such luck.
    I'm so happy for you this tournament was hard I was stuck all day trying to beat Mercury finally a couples a minutes ago beat him with my Patchwork (5) I can believe it so I can't win the tournament but I'm happy because took my all day but finally beat tha Mercury without a Diamond congratulations to all that won the tournament good night 😉

Executive Chef
    I did it! I won my first tournament ever!! (If you can't tell, I'm really excited). I think TL set my account to let win as I've never made it through a tournament with such luck.
    Brilliant - congrats and well done - really pleased for you !!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrta5 View Post
    I'm so happy for you this tournament was hard I was stuck all day trying to beat Mercury finally a couples a minutes ago beat him with my Patchwork (5) I can believe it so I can't win the tournament but I'm happy because took my all day but finally beat tha Mercury without a Diamond congratulations to all that won the tournament good night ��
    That is an achievement well done ! I had a hard enough time and I have a diamond !!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doto92ok View Post
    Close... But 2 hours, three rounds just won't work. I used up every last piece of gold for speeding up
    Tnx for the chearig and help guys..
    So sorry dot - I was really hoping you would make it !! But there is always a next time 😪

Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    Thanks

Lips how are you doing ?
    Trauma I did it with some help of ultimates but Ty all for your tips.

R26. Mermaid Dragon 18< ultimate
    R27. Raven 18< Lily
    R28. Angel 20< ulitmate
    R29. Gold 20< Marshmallow
    R30. Spellthorn 26< Marshmallow

Congratulations and I know the feeling. Enjoy your new dragon!

Fashion Designer
    Well, that's more like a tournament! Last 5 rounds took ALL day. Ended up taking a nap after about 5 tries on angel, woke up with time running out so just used ultimate on it. With the extra gold for speeding, it was about a 40 gold nap. good nap though lol.

Mermaid and angel both took 6 tries, raven 3, not going to list fails, here is final 5:

26. Mermaid 18 - fortune 9
    27. Raven 18 - dawntree 8
    28. Angel 20 - ultimate
    29. Gold 20 - crusader 10
    30. Spellthorn 20 - morning glory 8

Congrats everyone who got it and good luck to everyone in future battles! This was one of the hardest opponent lists I've seen - as hard as any of the champion-prize tourneys.

P.S. To the TL team who designs the opponents who prolly doesn't read these - that was one of the most unique line ups I've seen. Very tough, I was super glad to have a streak of luck on champs. I thought this one was just as hard as the ones for the champion dragons, without putting back to back dragons that are only weak to super rare black hybrids or all ultra rare. This was a tough mix of opponents, who at least had a variety of weaknesses. I rarely have fortune or morning glory on my list, and never before in final 5. Great job to designers! But please not so tough next time lol.
    Last edited by sapphirecross; 07-20-14 at 11:45 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I ended up using ultimate on Angel and Gold. Was hoping to get through this tournament without using any gold, but didn't have enough time.

30) Spellthorn def. by Razorback 10 m+++

Good luck to all who are battling till the end! Congrats to all those who are done!

Executive Chef
    Congrats Lip and sapphirecross! Glad the last two rounds were easy for you. Enjoy the new dragon:-) Congrats to willb, well done!

Those that didn't make it, I guess it happens sometimes but better luck next time.