Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 6-18-14

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gotalotaluv View Post
    Ok...I got lucky... got smores (picnic looking table), camping kit (table w drinks & cooler) , and a camper. ....3 tries, 3 difft things, a 2nd, 3rd, & 4th place..I'm done!
    Can you take pictures of the prizes? People can be referenced back to this thread if they ask what prizes are in the camping box. The mystery box thread hasn't been updated in awhile so the only way to know what's in a certain box is to go back to the update thread from that week.

The items itself are quite nice, I just can't think of how to put them together with the rest of my Bakery... Gotta save money this week!

Rhino Keeper
    They would have made more sense with the firefly stuff from a few weeks ago.

Executive Chef
    or with the fishing dock as the final prize in restaurant!

unlike the bugs at the campsite, i'm not biting. i'll stick with the arabian nights, thank you very much.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Can you take pictures of the prizes? People can be referenced back to this thread if they ask what prizes are in the camping box. The mystery box thread hasn't been updated in awhile so the only way to know what's in a certain box is to go back to the update thread from that week.
    Sorry...I'm technologically challenged w this pad...there is a pic at the top of this thread though.

Farm Supplier
    I gave it 3 tries, and here are they:

4th prize: campfire
    3rd prize: More S'more
    2nd prize: Tend Set Up

should say that the tent and dessert table are cute, but for other prizes, I'd say...ummmmm
    ----------BS----------
    Sorry but not accepting any more neighbors since I have too many right now
    ----------DS----------
    ULTRA RARE: Diamond
    SUPER RARE: Mother/Father/Celestial/Parakeet/Porcelain/Blue Peacock/Forestfire
           Blue Moon/Hibiscus/Aether/Summer/Porcelain/Cirque/Goblin/Planet/Lightning/Bronzetalon/Cirque/Immortal
    some RARE: Earth Day/Celtic/May/Tropic/Dino/Rainbow/Lotus/Underworld/Wisp/Fortune/Illusionist/Acrobat/Thunderbird

Rhino Keeper
    just wonder what will be the 1st prize......

Rhino Keeper
    and of course the new items aren't what you'll find in a bakery...

Executive Chef
    Anyone have any pics of the other items?

Farm Supplier
    Ok here's another 3rd item and I thought some one has mentioned it before already:
    Mini Camp Kit
    Last edited by sabrinac520; 06-22-14 at 02:39 PM.
    ----------BS----------
    Sorry but not accepting any more neighbors since I have too many right now
    ----------DS----------
    ULTRA RARE: Diamond
    SUPER RARE: Mother/Father/Celestial/Parakeet/Porcelain/Blue Peacock/Forestfire
           Blue Moon/Hibiscus/Aether/Summer/Porcelain/Cirque/Goblin/Planet/Lightning/Bronzetalon/Cirque/Immortal
    some RARE: Earth Day/Celtic/May/Tropic/Dino/Rainbow/Lotus/Underworld/Wisp/Fortune/Illusionist/Acrobat/Thunderbird

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast