Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Constant Restarting and Force Closing

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster99 View Post
    I have the same problem as ariesblu. My phone provider is T-mobile and I have the myTouch 4G. I love the game but hate the problem. I hope there is a solution soon. It would be nice to be able to change the avatar too.
    Same phone and same problem, plus I lost gems when I used them to instantly buy the items so when it forced closed and reopened, my gems and the item was gone .

Same over here, the HTC Inspire, It always goes into restart or force close when ordering clothes. I'm not lvling like everyone else due to the fact that I can't order anything with out it rebooting on me. Plz plz fix this, it's drving me nuts, but I luv the idea and concept of this game and will not give up. TY!!!!

New Resident
    My Droid does the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue. I have an htc inspire, updated everything, and a lot of the team lava games that have been allowed onto the android platform have just had issues after issues. With fashion story, it's the constant restarting of the game while I am in the catalog. If it doesn't restart, it force closes. That, along with not being able to accept likes, or access a closet feature? I was wondering if teamlava would have something concrete to let us bide our time with.
    Same, and android too.

:/

Quote Originally Posted by darkcouture View Post
    Same, and android too.

:/
    Hm, did it get fixed in the new update? I'm having no prbs w/it now.

i have this same problem, the game restarts itself often and when it does, any extra coins i've gained for the day are gone! i'm using HTC incredible.

New Resident
    I love TeamLava Apps, esp. Fashion Story. But I have a suggestion, it would be helpful if they could update us more often with regards to our posts here. Even if to say "hey we don't have a solution yet, but we are working on it"...I know they are busy and I respect that. I'm just impatient!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234