Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/08/2014 Update Belladonna

Executive Chef
    But the thing is that the greenhouse gives random plants. So, whatever you get may not be the plant you need that's the bad thing. I wished one plant trade can give you three inscriptions. This will take time to do.

Rhino Keeper
    love this update

Rhino Keeper
    Just upgraded my royal maze so I could do this quest but I miss the pretty maze....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shipower View Post
    1.Hell, Belladonna
    Trade with Belladonna x 1 (Royal Exchange)
    *Trade with Belladonna: Living wood x 15, Mushrooms x 30, Rat Tails x 15 (5Hrs)
    Rewards: 1,400 Coins, 5 XP

2.Through the Grapevine
    Visit Greselda's Castle x 1
    Visit Greselda's Dark Garden x 1
    Rewards: 1,400 Coins, 5 XP, unlocks "Send Belladonna Plants" Trade

3.Gifts For Bella
    Send Belladonna Dark Plants x 1 (Royal Exchange)
    *Send Belladonna Plants: Glimmer Trap Plant x 10, Glimmer Pitcher Plant x 6, Glimmer Rafflesia Plant x 1 (5Hrs)
    **Every Send Belladonna Plants Trade comes with one Belladonna's Inscription

4.Wish You Were Here
    Give Belladonna's Inscription x 1

5.Sister, Sister
    Give Belladonna's Inscription x 20
    Rewards: 10 Gems, 5 XP

The End

Send Belladonna Plants Trade item drops: Manticore Whisker, Vital Extract, Boar Tusks, Pile of Seeds, Rat Tail, Floral Glow, Faerie Jar, Dragon Scales, Gloden Apple, Feral Magic, Troll Horn
    Picture of Belladonna's Inscription for reference:

Last edited by eepopp; 05-09-14 at 07:22 PM.

Hey TL, thanks for this goal. It's great to have a long term goal again. And loving that we are using the plants again. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    For 21 inscriptions you will need 21 rafflesias, as apparently you only get one inscription per trade.
    Does anyone know if we still get trade tickets along with the Inscriptions as I'm still expanding my land.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by papaservice View Post
    Does anyone know if we still get trade tickets along with the Inscriptions as I'm still expanding my land.
    Yes, a trade ticket comes with every trade, along with the inscription. Cheers

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockylandia View Post
    Am I going to need to complete this quest to trigger new quests later on? Crazy as it sounds, I have held off on upgrading Griselda's garden and am reluctant to do so because I prefer the way it looks before the upgrade!
    We don't know yet, although it it probably safe to assume we'll hear more from Belladonna and that it is likely future questlines will require having at least started this one.
    But I guess for now you can just stock up on dark plants and just begin the quest when you get close to maxing on glimmertrap plants.
    Drops from the upgraded garden include glimmer fragments, shards, seeds and dark plants.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shipower View Post
    5.Sister, Sister
    Give Belladonna's Inscription x 20
    Rewards: 10 Gems, 5 XP

The End
    Hi shipower, are you sure this quest ends with step 5? I know you are a speed skipper (thank you for being), but you skipped part 5 as well?

(I know part 5 cant be skipped, but if you spend a LOT of gems, you can do it, with speeding up the trades and buying plants for gems.)

It is strange for me that TL did not write a single word about this questline, usually they show us the full quest before the upgrade released (at least the names of the parts of the quests), now we knew nothing about this questline before it started.

For me it seems that there is something "hidden" part(s) or rewards after this so-long questline.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    But the thing is that the greenhouse gives random plants. So, whatever you get may not be the plant you need that's the bad thing. I wished one plant trade can give you three inscriptions. This will take time to do.
    I think it's great to have a long term goal to work on. I love this quest line.