Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    So do i. Why TL doesn't just make one of the cat or dog available in market ? Really unfair
    I doubt they'll put them up for sales. Even if they do, it will be overprice.

I'm so glad the event ended. Although I didn't get what I wanted. Sadly, I also didn't manage to get the leprechauns look out and now the pets. Coincidence or just ill-fated?
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Was getting close to the deadline and was buying stock to make deliveries. Ran out of gems to complete the collections and still no pet. Today, as was only 3 gems short of completing another collection - bought some more gems. Completed the collection and got the dog. I tried my luck by completing another collection and got more paths. So I have finally stopped doing any more on the Easter Egg hunt - which I did find to be great fun

Executive Chef
    I have to say, I'm really unimpressed that over 200 of my eggs disappeared in the 12 hours before the quest ended. They weren't eggs I needed but it's the principle.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    I'm a little upset because I had NO IDEA that we could get eggs from deliveries. I rarely do deliveries anymore because the cost of oh EVERYTHING is so ridiculously overpriced that I just make and sell. So when I was desperate for mining tools I finally did a delivery and low and behold I got an egg from it. I just looked back to the beginning page. Sorry if I missed it but i saw NOTHING about doing deliveries to collect eggs. Anyway it's over in a few hours and I didn't get the cat or dog! sigh. I know it's just a silly silly little game but I really want them! I feel like my farm has been very stubborn with producing eggs.

There was a pop up for 3 days at day reset advertising the plane deliveries dropping eggs. It only started on Monday. The eggs you needed were a fairly rare drop though, out of 140 deliveries I did yesterday I got 1 fish and 1 mine egg.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GameOfFarms View Post
    You're right, TL do deserve credit for making a fun event. It was definitely one of the better events in FS2 that I can recall. I think most of the regulars on the forum (I guess I'm a regular, I'm on here enough!) are just feeling incredibly gipped with TL's reward system. If they were able to deliver an event like this with a reward system like in Dragon Story it would go from being a good event to a fantastic event.

For those not playing DS, their Easter event is great. You have to earn a certain amount of eggs to get the first prize, another amount of eggs for the 2nd prize, and so on for the 3rd and 4th prizes. Then there are also community prizes. If the community reaches a certain amount of eggs there is a prize for all who participated (and so on with a 2nd and 3rd prize).

Can you imagine what would happen if they made Dragon Story events only rewarding prizes to random people??? .....They just wouldn't do it, I think. Even with guaranteed prizes for doing all the work, people still spend lots of real money on gold to speed up their progress.

But for some reason they do it differently on FS2 and it really alienates some players and quite rightly too. I can only imagine that it must be beneficial to their business despite that.....I'm guessing that there are plenty of people who are winning to spend money on a lottery and keep spending even though there is no guarantee of the reward.

I really hope after what has happened with the Leprechaun and Easter events that they reconsider in future and make it more inclusive for all players.
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    I wore myself out yesterday with 140 plane deliveries, using 55 mining tools and 72 bait and I was still not able to get a pet.

I had 3 collections left to turn in and I left them as late as I could, it was about 10pm here and there was just a few hours on the timer left.

I went into the mine as I had got some more tools from deliveries and nearly every axe gave me a mine egg. One gave me two and another three. It was like someone had switched on the egg dropping machine.

So I turned in the next collection and I finally got a dog. Thank You ! So I bought some more gems to finish off another 8 collections but just got more fence and paths but I didn't mind spending some money now the reward had been given. I even got two of the crossfence.

Overall the collecting of eggs was fun but the event could be much better if everyone really got the chance to get the prize. The actual items rewarded all look great, the design is fantastic, it has just been soured by the random lottery system which means so many lose out. So please next time can we have all the farmers in the happy camp perhaps with a community challenge too. A challenge where everyone has to bake and craft and give items in together as a community would be fun.

Executive Chef
    Request for TL - Now I have to redesign the farm with all the new items - please can we have a fix on the Edit function so that you remain in Edit when you put an item in storage so multiple pieces like paths can be put away without having to close the cellar and start again by going into Edit.

Thanks

So now my collection still shows all my excess eggs. Will that have to get reset in an update?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pistachio99 View Post
    So now my collection still shows all my excess eggs. Will that have to get reset in an update?

I would guess they are giving people some time to turn in their collections, they can't take them away too soon.....but the leprechaun ones did go after a while.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    request for tl - now i have to redesign the farm with all the new items - please can we have a fix on the edit function so that you remain in edit when you put an item in storage so multiple pieces like paths can be put away without having to close the cellar and start again by going into edit.

Thanks
    amen!!!