Thread: black rocks/ mushy mold mountains

New Resident

Exclamation black rocks/ mushy mold mountains

I noticed yesterday that lots of black rock kind of looking items appeared mainly in my unexplored land. They keep growing by numbers and are quite expensive to get rid of. Question: where Do they come from and why? Can I get rid of them without ruining myself?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LLJ2014 View Post
    I noticed yesterday that lots of black rock kind of looking items appeared mainly in my unexplored land. They keep growing by numbers and are quite expensive to get rid of. Question: where Do they come from and why? Can I get rid of them without ruining myself?
    If they are in unexplored areas, they don't necessarily mean they will be there when you expand. Sometimes it looks like a big rock will be there, but when you expand there are only small items. (;
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

New Resident
    Mouldy boulder is the name and cost 990000 to remove

Yikes! I can't even afford to get rid of my 75,000 Fung Stone. Is there some sort of map that shows where those meanies are? I don't want to run into one!!! For that matter, does each square surrounding the starting point have one of those $75k things or did I just get amazingly unlucky?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonThorne View Post
    Yikes! I can't even afford to get rid of my 75,000 Fung Stone. Is there some sort of map that shows where those meanies are? I don't want to run into one!!!
    Go to post #107 in this thread: Best expansions for your silver. There is a link to a document some players made showing the cost to clear each square after expanding to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    Go to post #107 in this thread: Best expansions for your silver. There is a link to a document some players made showing the cost to clear each square after expanding to it.
    OMG, many thanks, you just saved me from HOURS of cussing!!!