Thread: Mythic Essence

Mythic Essence

Besides the newly vocal pigs in my kingdom, I just found Mythic Essence in the Potion Shop.

I am assuming there is no use for it yet. Maybe this week's quest?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	12298  

Rhino Keeper
    I think that is for the adamant quest line. I recall seeing those requirements somewhere in another long-winded thread.

Quote Originally Posted by faeriedust View Post
    I think that is for the adamant quest line. I recall seeing those requirements somewhere in another long-winded thread.
    Dang! You're right & I just forgot. I am stuck at 11 mithril and haven't had a chance to complete the quest line yet. This is the first time I noticed it. Thanks for reminding me.

But did you see the oinking pigs?! ��
    Last edited by butterball8509; 02-08-14 at 01:42 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by butterball8509 View Post
    Dang! You're right & I just forgot. I am stuck at 11 mithril and haven't had a chance to complete the quest line yet. This is the first time I noticed it. Thanks for reminding me.

But did you see the oinking pigs?! ��
    I haven't even started that quest. I'm still throwing resources at the Glimmergate quests. I'll get there in a few months. The good news is I won't run out of things to do for a while.
    I didn't notice the pigs, but that is only because I don't play with sound. Unfortunately!
    Hopefully the oinking pigs are a good change?

I made 5 Mythic Essences and now that I need them to upgrade my Royal Maze Garden, they have disappeared from my stock! I'm trying to remember if they were needed for anything else. Does anyone know if they were required for anything other than the Royal Maze upgrade?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeandNanaBerg View Post
    I made 5 Mythic Essences and now that I need them to upgrade my Royal Maze Garden, they have disappeared from my stock! I'm trying to remember if they were needed for anything else. Does anyone know if they were required for anything other than the Royal Maze upgrade?
    You needed 5 for the Agnes quest, I think.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    You needed 5 for the Agnes quest, I think.
    And later in the same quest line, another three I think.

Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    And later in the same quest line, another three I think.
    Thank you for the information!