Thread: Pink alicorn drama and disappointment :(

Question Pink alicorn drama and disappointment :(

Happy Sunday all!!

I am so frustrated with the "mercurial Apothecaries" portion on the alicorn quest. I have three hours left and I'm short 12 bones!!! All this crafting, waiting, collecting and I'm going to miss the alicorn cause of a lack of beasts ect.

Why is it when you need something they just stop providing the source I can get it from?

Would anyone have a solution is there any other way to gather bones ??

Jenniie1981 Lv. 23

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniie1981 View Post
    Happy Sunday all!!

I am so frustrated with the "mercurial Apothecaries" portion on the alicorn quest. I have three hours left and I'm short 12 bones!!! All this crafting, waiting, collecting and I'm going to miss the alicorn cause of a lack of beasts ect.

Why is it when you need something they just stop providing the source I can get it from?

Jenniie1981 Lv. 23
    The timed quests are not required to get the pink alicorn. The current quest that you are on, if completed, gives you 10 enchanters essences. The next quest asks for 20 essences. If you don't finish the current quest you will just have to craft those 10 essences on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudsail View Post
    The timed quests are not required to get the pink alicorn. The current quest that you are on, if completed, gives you 10 enchanters essences. The next quest asks for 20 essences. If you don't finish the current quest you will just have to craft those 10 essences on your own.
    Ugggghhh. It's just disappointing to work at this quest for almost 10 days and splat!! All cause of bones.

Thanks for the reply though

Executive Chef
    Dang, I'd gift u some if I could! I'm currently maxed out on bones, waiting for more horns to drop from trolls so I can do royal exchange.

Rhino Keeper
    Happy Sunday all!!

Jenniie1981 Lv. 23
    You do not have to finished the timed portions of the Quest to get the Alicorn. you will get it, it will just take you a little longer. Don't sweat it. It is suppose to be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by passinthru8 View Post
    You do not have to finished the timed portions of the Quest to get the Alicorn. you will get it, it will just take you a little longer. Don't sweat it. It is suppose to be fun!

I'm sad to say that the stress of the timed quest get my blood pumping lol. I have like 15 essence in my inventory so I'm not far from finishing it on my own. Now I guess I will stress from waiting for this prism to drop

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sad to say that the stress of the timed quest get my blood pumping lol. I have like 15 essence in my inventory so I'm not far from finishing it on my own. Now I guess I will stress from waiting for this prism to drop
    Yep, I waited 5 days for Prizm, got one from DCF, then....2 hours later, got a 2nd from sparkling mine. It will come.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by passinthru8 View Post
    Yep, I waited 5 days for Prizm, got one from DCF, then....2 hours later, got a 2nd from sparkling mine. It will come.
    Lucky you, I forgot how long I waited, running among sparkling mine, deep mine n adventures.
    Almost thought I might hv to take a month to get it. It must have been almost 2 weeks I think.