Thread: Level 459

Level 459

In this level you MUST make the star bubbles pop the doom bubbles so that you can get at the first contact. To me it seems random if they do or not, I've played the level a number of times and only once managed to light up the first electric bubbles. If the star bubbles don't pop the right bubbles you can just as well give up right away, since I can't see a way to get rid of the unlit bubbles, even with the aimer. Is there a subtle trick with how to pop the star bubbles so that they pop the bubbles you want?

Rhino Keeper
    To get the fireworks bubble on the left to hit the light switch, you need to clear almost all of the bubbles around it.

Basically, once you've cleared away all the bubbles that you can possibly clear without hitting the fireworks bubble itself, THEN it's pretty much guaranteed to hit the switch.

Thanks, kristanlh. You're a star!

Has anyone finished this level? I have played it 30 times and I cannot figure out how to complete it without buying a bomb, as the switch for the bubble that holds the last baby has to be hit in the first section so there for we cannot release the baby!!!!! Please help what am I missing??????

Just managed to finish it. There are two switches in the last section, the one for the bubble that holds the last baby is just above the + bubbles. I think I popped too many bubbles up there so it fell before I actually saw it was there. Just make sure you know where it is before you pop the + bubbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Chibicat44 View Post
    Just managed to finish it. There are two switches in the last section, the one for the bubble that holds the last baby is just above the + bubbles. I think I popped too many bubbles up there so it fell before I actually saw it was there. Just make sure you know where it is before you pop the + bubbles.
    Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

Host(ess)
    Just finished 462 :-) life is getting very boring :-( waiting for new levels