Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/02/2014 Faeire Respite

Rhino Keeper
    It's a gift from the Faeries after you trade them items unique to your Kingdom =)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Yes you can start ahead of time. I timed mine so I had two dark caves arriving when I needed the columns You need to go to the dark caves 4 times though because each adventure will bring 1 column only.
    Thanks. I'd already set off from the barracks but wasn't sure if there was a requirement to 'send' before you would start receiving columns. It'll be nice to get two adventures on the way. And then I can use the barracks for ancient vault and do the other two from the castle, so I should be done in two days

Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    It's a gift from the Faeries after you trade them items unique to your Kingdom =)
    So...about my previous post... When returning from the first dark cave adventure, I saw 2 columns get dropped among many other items. When I check the upgrade of the respite it showed only 1 column there. Is this a glitch or am I seeing things?
    Thks, Aggwynn for your help,

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelletje1 View Post
    Now that we need Jewels the Jewelers give NO Jewels!
    Tell me bout it....a jeweller that doesn't produce jewels.....oh and 3 libraries that don't give u books!

Fashion Designer
    I think that when the columns show up it has a picture of two columns but it only counts as one.

Executive Chef
    Now I think I did get the magic fruit.i guess I forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    I think that when the columns show up it has a picture of two columns but it only counts as one.
    If a picture if 2 columns shows up upon collecting, that's what you should get. Graphics dept. should get this.

Sorry... Not being snippy at you Tigerlily. TL should know better.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    So I got the gift of magic fruit and now have 119, but what can I do with them?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosym47 View Post
    So I got the gift of magic fruit and now have 119, but what can I do with them?
    I think the only thing you can do is the magic fruit trade which gives you 15 energy. I imagine you can't get any more collecting from the garden, can you? Of course there could be new goals in the future which require magic fruit.
    Last edited by Castloninian; 01-07-14 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Adding something

Rhino Keeper
    I've got 119 magic fruit, so must have gotten 20 too. I wouldn't make any trades that use up resources that are hard to get, not worth it. Still kicking myself for using trade tickets (had over 100) for lumber etc 😣