Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Just got 44 hrs. Breeding time with Virtue and Mirage!!!! My first diamond at level 120!!!!
    Woooo hooo!
    Congrats! well done DarkAther, certainly coming tournaments are much easier for you,Im still looking for Diamond,.so far I got 1200Gold,.wait for Christmas Sale for Gold,than will buy a diamond...

New Resident
    I just attempted to get the Diamond Dragon 2 days ago for the first time ever and I got it with a level 6 Leopard and Vampire Dragon. Talk about lucky.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	11667

Rhino Keeper
    Finally, I got my first Diamond when I was Lv 110....

New Resident
    Okay I'm going to count myself extremely lucky then.

Farm Supplier
    How do you get another account?

Farm Supplier
    I am level 92 now, and for the last 40-50 levels, every breeding I've done has involved four colors. I do not have a diamond yet, and I am running out of ideas, so now, I guess I'll keep having four colors involved, but aim for other dragons.. that way, if I ever get a diamond, it'll be a happy surprise.
    It does frustrate me a little bit that it's so random if you get one (even if you spend gold on the temple, which is why I haven't done it), especially because it's so hard to win tournaments if you don't have diamond colors to throw at opponents in the higher rounds.

But.. yeah. If anyone has any cool ideas that would be great. I was doing a yinyang/amethyst mix for about a week or so at least, now I've switched to deep/hypnotic.
    I try to stay away from firestorm/island, because I already have almost everything good I can get out of that combo, so I'd only be trading them or selling them, and I've already been able to craft both gemstone, ruby, amethyst and sapphire out of the fails....
    Now I want to craft jade or tiger's eye, which is why I keep a black color in my breeding mix these days.

Sorry for the somewhat depressing post, I hope you can all forgive me

Quote Originally Posted by Justchilling0024 View Post
    I was going for cyber used metal and equinox and got a 44 hour time first try
    Nice combo, I should give this one a try. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Just got 44 hrs. Breeding time with Virtue and Mirage!!!! My first diamond at level 120!!!!
    Woooo hooo!
    Level 120.. that's a long time! Congrats

Fashion Designer
    I was wondering out of all these diamond combo's how many were using the boosted breed, I used boosted breeding that week it was not an additional charge, and I have used it with gold a few times, I just usually get a common when I do.
    What is the consensus on it? boosted breed or not?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lorentw View Post
    I was wondering out of all these diamond combo's how many were using the boosted breed, I used boosted breeding that week it was not an additional charge, and I have used it with gold a few times, I just usually get a common when I do.
    What is the consensus on it? boosted breed or not?
    I think most people view boosted breed as a waste of time. During that special boosted breed weekend it seemed to work pretty well, but otherwise I don't think it's a good feature. It might increase your chances of rare or super rare, but I don't think it will help that much for diamond. I would just save your gold.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    I think most people view boosted breed as a waste of time. During that special boosted breed weekend it seemed to work pretty well, but otherwise I don't think it's a good feature. It might increase your chances of rare or super rare, but I don't think it will help that much for diamond. I would just save your gold.
    thanks, I figured as much , I get more super rares by accident than I did that weekend