Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Friday?

Farm Supplier
    Have been waiting forever for the St. Bernard. 56 gems. Having a hard time justifying buying gems for this since I suspect Farm Story is going to land in the same heap of trash as Nightclub Story. I still have gems left to use in NS, oh well.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the snow barn and the candy canes. I splurged and got the mystical house and also the rainbow.

Some of the other players in the other games are saying that last year there was a couple of different releases of items. However this being Farm, well it would be awesome but i remain sceptical.

Farm Supplier
    I finally got the St Bernard. Thank you TL... SO. when can we get the snow tiles and the water tiles??? What about releasing the snowy pines and the poinsettia too? There are locked up in prison long enough!

Come on! It is Christmas soon.

Is the St Bernard animated like in the preview graphic? It has sparkly bling Just wondering!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dangevin View Post
    Is the St Bernard animated like in the preview graphic? It has sparkly bling Just wondering!
    Oh yes! It is the animated one. Great looking dog. And not dressed up as well.

When are the Christmas items coming out for sale? And would you please have some things for coin and not all gems? Some of us cannot purchase addition gems and I know a lot of us have lost our gems because of the
    way this game is set up!!

Executive Chef
    I was very disappointed with the lack of a real cyber monday sale in farm story, as well as the rest of these games I play. Was really expecing new items, not recycled items from friday and then overpriced too much Was about to buy gems today too, but nothing worth buying, so I didn't.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry21213 View Post
    When are the Christmas items coming out for sale? And would you please have some things for coin and not all gems? Some of us cannot purchase addition gems and I know a lot of us have lost our gems because of the
    way this game is set up!!
    Well we will see what TL will release this year - if they will re-release older items or bring new ones. Don't forget, this is forum for us - users and our forum moderators usually create a threat for us to suggest items, so keep looking out for them.

We really need fs christmas! I can only do so much much with white bales!

Rhino Keeper
    its nice if its for coins lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12