Thread: Farm Story (does NOT state a "Version" just Farm Story) for Kindle Users

New Resident

Farm Story (does NOT state a "Version" just Farm Story) for Kindle Users

I'm not quite sure I understand the "Read This First". I have no specific "Edition" of Farm Story. Just Farm Story. It is the only game I play. I use a Kindle Fire HD and there are NO other "Editions" available for FS on my Kindle thru Amazon. We did get about 5 new items for "Fall" and I think 2 or 3 were specifically for Thanksgiving. Are we going to be getting anything for Christmas? When I first started my farm last year in August or Sept. I was limited on what I was able to purchase due to the "Level" I was on so I was not able to get much for any of the Holidays (Halloween, T-Day & Christmas). Are there going to be items added soon for Christmas? Maybe more than just a few? It's hard to tell what's "Really" going to happen when reading people's posts compared to Storm 8 posts on what REALLY is going on. There are many Dedicated "Farmers" like myself who are more than willing to keep investing in FS if only FS would give us stuff to invest in. It sure would be Awesome to have a Lots of Christmas goodies to buy whether it be with coins or gems, doesn't matter. Just Lots of Goodies Pleeeease!!!
    Thank you,

New Resident
    It is so good to know I'm not the only one playing this game with a Kindle Fire, it is too the only game I play and also I'm very dedicated. But I'm getting tired and bored.