Thread: How cool would that be!

Rhino Keeper

Cool How cool would that be!

If you could have a Security guy standing next to the door or where ever you want him to stay.
    i tall fat guy with sunglasses or so. i mean which club doesnt have them?

or toilets would be cool too! or cool sofas / couches with 2 or more seets on it.

like those
    https://disco-designer.com/applicatio...disco-sofa.jpg
    https://img.fotocommunity.com/images/...-a22506134.jpg

or any other cool ideas you guys have?

Rhino Keeper
    First of all, I love the security guard idea a lot. However, I got lost when you started talking about toilets. I don't think TL will be adding toilets.

Executive Chef
    I certainly don't want actual toilets being seen, but maybe have a sign that says "Restrooms" and have that go over a "passage".

Executive Chef
    Tiny Nightclub has security guards and bar tenders which is nice but the security guard doesn't need to be fat, they are supposed to be strong enough to handle stuff.
    However, since the design of the customers is the way it is I think they'd need to have them all redesigned. Why can't they just be more like in Fashion?

Executive Chef
    why no toilets??? everyone has to pee, i am the toiletlady
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Executive Chef
    A bouncer is a cool idea, though that would necessitate other non-customer NPCs as well (DJ, bartender, etc.). But I'll pass it along to the devs; thanks for the suggestion!

Executive Chef
    If you were to add a Security guard etc. Then they need to get paid for the work they provide, let's say about $20.00 an hour???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by talyon View Post
    If you were to add a Security guard etc. Then they need to get paid for the work they provide, let's say about $20.00 an hour???
    And throw a person out occasionally

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    A bouncer is a cool idea, though that would necessitate other non-customer NPCs as well (DJ, bartender, etc.). But I'll pass it along to the devs; thanks for the suggestion!
    Isn't there a DJ anyway? And you don't really have a bar. Just lots of counters.