Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What a waste to get 3 hilts of light.

Rhino Keeper

What a waste to get 3 hilts of light.

I don't know what kind of setting TL set,
    But it's really a waste to get 3 hilts in 3 days.
    Getting the same quest item several times never happened before.

Rhino Keeper
    Im on my 8 glimmer gate adventure looking for light blade. Receive hilt (light) first adventure but nothing In subsequent adventures and because I'm maxed in shards and fragments I'm rewarded very little.

It's starting to irritate me too.

According to the goal it takes "a few adventures".

Definition: a small number of. "may I ask a few questions?" synonyms: a small number, a handful, one or two, a couple, two or three; not many, hardly any. "there weren't many biscuits, but we saved you a few"
    Well, 8 is not a few TL. A few is 3 or 4.
    If you put in the goal it only takes a few then it shouldn't be taking more than 8 tries at getting something. That now becomes a rare drop & should say that not 'a few'!

Sorry, redlorry, I'm trying to get the hilt and hoping I'm getting close to 8 adventures for that one, too.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Sorry, redlorry, I'm trying to get the hilt and hoping I'm getting close to 8 adventures for that one, too.
    Wow that came out wrong! Hoping it's not gonna take me 8 adventures for that darn thing but I'm thinking I'm probably pretty close to that number by now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    According to the goal it takes "a few adventures".

Definition: a small number of. "may I ask a few questions?" synonyms: a small number, a handful, one or two, a couple, two or three; not many, hardly any. "there weren't many biscuits, but we saved you a few"
    Well, 8 is not a few TL. A few is 3 or 4.
    If you put in the goal it only takes a few then it shouldn't be taking more than 8 tries at getting something. That now becomes a rare drop & should say that not 'a few'!
    I agree I'm,on my 4 try got the light blade but not the hilt I think it's lost some where,, not in this game

Fashion Designer
    I agree, teamlava, your grammar is wrong, FIX YOUR GAME PLEASE.

In a less note, the keyword "few" is there NOT to let you know it might take more than one try to get said item, in case that is not obvious enough by now, but to imply its NOT 100% drop rate, anyone who knows the definition of random should know that it means you have the same chance of getting it on your 1st, and in your 100st collection try.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-04-13 at 11:36 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

What's so stupid is to do this quest you need dragon scales. And to get those you need a dragon. And to get that you need a burning ember. So now TWO quests are held back because of the burning ember.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffedmounts View Post
    What's so stupid is to do this quest you need dragon scales. And to get those you need a dragon. And to get that you need a burning ember. So now TWO quests are held back because of the burning ember.
    10 dragon scales are required in a craft for a previous goal in this quest line. But not for the glimmer gate adventure itself. Began Number NINE this morning. I do have a dragon but Could also use more burning embers for 3 dragon eggs in my inventory!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast