Thread: New Beach Theme, why not offer new beach clothing with it?

Executive Chef

New Beach Theme, why not offer new beach clothing with it?

With the weekly update we got new beach theme decorations and even a swimsuit model thing (not getting that, it costs $10 normally since it's 48 gems) and yet we don't get something for beachwear?
    I think it would be super-awesome to add at least one beach outfit:
    swimsuit, sandals, hat, designer shades or beach towel.

I agree, I'd rather have the beach clothes and accessories to sell than the weird shell wallpaper and such.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    I think that they're releasing some beach content (but they haven't got a raincoat for me despite my request! I mean. Britain in the summer...what are they playing at? Bikinis? No way.). Anyway, see GM's sticky thread about it.

Executive Chef
    Yes GM has put outna thread giving a peak at at least one of the swimsuits coming our way. Plz search form the thread it's awesome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    I think that they're releasing some beach content (but they haven't got a raincoat for me despite my request! I mean. Britain in the summer...what are they playing at? Bikinis? No way.). Anyway, see GM's sticky thread about it.
    I know that, if you notice the date of my post I did this like 2 weeks ago and they just announced the new swimwear coming soon on this past Friday. I'm glad they are coming out with it, I was just asking that to begin with.