Page 174 of 177 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177 LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1764

Thread: Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Yes we missed you, but see ya at the Next Fight. 7 days from now I think.
    WHAT! Say it isn't so! Seven days, most of my force will still be in "sick bay".

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyedrobyn View Post
    WHAT! Say it isn't so! Seven days, most of my force will still be in "sick bay".
    TL Dragon Team work fast n keep creating all sorts of Dragons.
    We might get the Ultimate Fighter.

Rhino Keeper
    I know the tournament is over, but I just want to battle few dragons to collect the morningstars for the gladiator dragon. Any suggestion how to beat bubble? I tried lotus, night, origami,and trickster so far

Host(ess)
    This is the most ridiculous thing that storm has done, healing most of my dragons, if we are fighting higher dragons what can't we up our dragons, this is ludicrous. I have played the game since it first started and yet to get a diamond dragon which I think is getting onto the ridiculous, fed up with this game

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by najess View Post
    I know the tournament is over, but I just want to battle few dragons to collect the morningstars for the gladiator dragon. Any suggestion how to beat bubble? I tried lotus, night, origami,and trickster so far
    Try any gemstone dragons you have.

Executive Chef
    What?!? Where did you hear this? I hope not!!! I still have sooooo many dragons exhausted! I will probably have to skip the next one no matter how awesome it is.

Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    What?!? Where did you hear this? I hope not!!! I still have sooooo many dragons exhausted! I will probably have to skip the next one no matter how awesome it is.
    It's all speculation, of course, but look for the next showdown early next week. Tuesday, perhaps. Except for the nearly 2 weeks that passed after the first Ethereal Tournament collapsed, there has never been more than 9-10 days between the end of one tournament and the start of another.
    That spacing allows you to heal maybe 35 to 40 dragons between tournaments without speeding the spring. Your post-tournament casualties should be under those numbers if you fight right, especially considering you can heal 20 or more DURING a tournament.
    (I generally don't tie up my spring during a tournament, unless it's absolutely necessary.)

Rhino Keeper
    i got a ****erwhale dragon at arena since after the tournament... cant beat it....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dracoonic View Post
    i got a ****erwhale dragon at arena since after the tournament... cant beat it....
    Use the little Forest 1 or the Fire 1.
    Do not waste any good dragons on them as no one is sure what to use.
    I have beaten some of them with these little ones.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    It's all speculation, of course, but look for the next showdown early next week. Tuesday, perhaps. Except for the nearly 2 weeks that passed after the first Ethereal Tournament collapsed, there has never been more than 9-10 days between the end of one tournament and the start of another.
    That spacing allows you to heal maybe 35 to 40 dragons between tournaments without speeding the spring. Your post-tournament casualties should be under those numbers if you fight right, especially considering you can heal 20 or more DURING a tournament.
    (I generally don't tie up my spring during a tournament, unless it's absolutely necessary.)
    Yes that is true the TL Dragon Teams work fast. I believe they have a few Teams working simultaneously.
    This time the Ice Age Dragons will cause a lot of problems unless they tell us what to use.