Page 71 of 177 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Just beat big bad with level 9 serpent

Executive Chef
    I'm going to try epic Eagle against Infinity shortly,hope this worked. I already Lost Phoenix Lv7 and little fire.....next move will be Firestorm & Athletic...Any other advices are welcome,Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Beat Infinity with Scarecrow! Go figure lol

Executive Chef
    Round 23 epic Eagle Lost against Infinity Lv16, attacks was MBB,...Not worked....next try will be Firestorm...Advice please you have other combo.Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Night 7 lost to Lightning.. This is going to be a long battle

Executive Chef
    Guys, Infinity is ****ing me. I've been fighting him since this morning and have lost about 9 dragons--I've lost count. I'm running out of dragons and time, considering this is only level 23. I don't have a nest free till tomorrow morning to do the baby fire brigade, but starting tomorrow morning I'll be doing that. At least if I can get through round 25 I'll get the gold. I don't think I have any hope now of winning the whole thing.

Farm Supplier
    Samurai -lost Atlantis, Lightning, Mermaid, Virtue. Don't hv flower or elf. Any suggestions?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Guys, Infinity is ****ing me. I've been fighting him since this morning and have lost about 9 dragons--I've lost count. I'm running out of dragons and time, considering this is only level 23. I don't have a nest free till tomorrow morning to do the baby fire brigade, but starting tomorrow morning I'll be doing that. At least if I can get through round 25 I'll get the gold. I don't think I have any hope now of winning the whole thing.
    Don't give up! There is time left.. Do you have any low level dragons that are disposable? A random baby mist or something? Just keep trying..

Executive Chef
    Good Luck cakeandpie,hope you'll win this tournament before time ends...I'm stuck infinity too,hopefully come out later..

Executive Chef
    Same here, hope we defeat that beast