Page 56 of 110 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Quote Originally Posted by elitaserina View Post
    i would really like some acknowledgement of the fact that this stuff isn't working. where are all the TL people? hello? i can't clear, open market, visit neighbors, send gold, open goals, plant food, see most of my dragons and habitats or farms!
    You should read bugs related thread and post there instead, i don't think your problem is related to Android parity...

Farm Supplier
    Hoping TL optimizes memory allocation which might help those of us with older model Android phones. Most of my crashes come from out of memory errors. Even an optional setting with less intensive graphics, or animations could mean a playable game with fewer force closes for many of us. Getting storage for our dragons could mean loading less visual content onto our clients. Every new dragon and deco introduced means I move faster to crash test dummy mode. At this unchanged rate, the fall from the endless cliff will mean there is a point my phone cannot climb back up to the playing field. We need solutions only TL can program.

Farm Supplier
    I don't believe a word TL says, frankly. All this nonsense about different systems in android is just an excuse. They could produce a game that has all the iOS features and release it initially for just the Google Nexus for instance - but they haven't! LOADS of us out here have tablets with as much functionality as the Nexus and then some, which could cope easily with any game that TL produce. There's not even a Beta version, is there?

Pffffffffffft! They don't give a rat's behind about their android customers! My guess is that the iOS version is enough of a cash cow for them so they're not bothered about the lost revenue from the disgruntled android users who no longer play.

If they really took the concerns/complaints from their customers seriously they would have addressed 3 issues a long while ago:

1. Releasing a version of DS for android users which contains all of the features of the iOS game.
    2. Reimbursing gold bars to players whose gold was taken erroneously by the game.
    3. Dealing with account issues/problems in a timely manner.

Number 3 is so easily overcome!!! All TL have to do is to only allow players to have a Storm8 ID once they've joined this forum and gotten a username and password. Once this has been done, it's simple to transfer ALL of the TL games from one device to another, using Pet's Live or any of the 'Live' games. It only becomes an issue because most players won't have a password as right now, it isn't necessary to have one to get a Storm8 ID. Then, you have to contact Storm8 and wait for weeks until they can be bothered to answer your emails!

Had they have done something about just those 3 things? This thread would have about 5 items in it.

Farm Supplier
    I'm started to get quite frustrated with TL. We have been waiting for these features such as Trading and crafting for nearly a year! There are also some dragons that us android users still do not have. I wish TL would see that we are starting to get really annoyed and I understand that it is hard work. Could they at least release the things bit by bit to try and close the gap? I'm getting impatient as I really want these features.

Don't you think we should have the same features as iOS? It seems like we don't have the full version of the game and to get it, we need to have a completely different device, which I for one, will not be getting. TL should release updates nearly at the same time. This is starting to get ridiculous and I feel like we are being abandoned!!

I, like the other android users here, would really like the same features that have been mentioned on this thread many times before. COME ON TEAM LAVA!

On a side note; Don't you think it would be a good idea to be able to earn gold? What if they included mini games to play with your dragons? If you win the game you get 1-5 gold depending on how hard the mini-game is.

That is something maybe for the future AFTER we get the features iOS users have.

Just a thought!^^

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by altheamae64 View Post
    I don't believe a word TL says, frankly. All this nonsense about different systems in android is just an excuse. They could produce a game that has all the iOS features and release it initially for just the Google Nexus for instance - but they haven't! LOADS of us out here have tablets with as much functionality as the Nexus and then some, which could cope easily with any game that TL produce. There's not even a Beta version, is there?

Pffffffffffft! They don't give a rat's behind about their android customers! My guess is that the iOS version is enough of a cash cow for them so they're not bothered about the lost revenue from the disgruntled android users who no longer play.

If they really took the concerns/complaints from their customers seriously they would have addressed 3 issues a long while ago:

1. Releasing a version of DS for android users which contains all of the features of the iOS game.
    2. Reimbursing gold bars to players whose gold was taken erroneously by the game.
    3. Dealing with account issues/problems in a timely manner.

Number 3 is so easily overcome!!! All TL have to do is to only allow players to have a Storm8 ID once they've joined this forum and gotten a username and password. Once this has been done, it's simple to transfer ALL of the TL games from one device to another, using Pet's Live or any of the 'Live' games. It only becomes an issue because most players won't have a password as right now, it isn't necessary to have one to get a Storm8 ID. Then, you have to contact Storm8 and wait for weeks until they can be bothered to answer your emails!

Had they have done something about just those 3 things? This thread would have about 5 items in it.
    In the words of Micheal jackson: all i wanna say is they dont realy care about us.
    if they did they would have shown it by now, They keep bringing new features to ios and what does android get?? AFter 8 months of waiting we get the chance to breed gemstone dragon.
    They worked on that for 2 weeks and are going onn with new ios only features. in another thread someone mentioned that next month there is an ever bigger update coming then ever before (99% sure its ios only )
    If they cant even add album to android/kindle users how are they ever gonna add T&C or the quest or anything worth adding.It just simple wont happen.
    IF we are never gonna get the stuff ios users got then just tell us , dont leave us hoping for something that is never gonna happen
    I loved this game, but lately i can only think about what i hate about it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by altheamae64 View Post
    On iOS the dragons evolve at level 6 not 3 so you can grow them faster and earn more coins. On my very first quest, ai got 5,000 food which would take 2 days to grow on android where I have 6 enchanted farms!!!
    This is only for iOS players who started early..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    And, I can make 5000 food in about 2.5hours with 6 level 1 farms making Buffbeets while I visit neighbors dragons In 3 minute intervals. Costs ~13 times less too.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lolzillaz View Post
    And, I can make 5000 food in about 2.5hours with 6 level 1 farms making Buffbeets while I visit neighbors dragons In 3 minute intervals. Costs ~13 times less too.
    Well good for you but I don't have time and nor would I want to play a game for two and a half hours solid!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    I'm not really sure what that means but I've only been playing on my iPhone for a few months - 3 at the most.

I've just checked Facebook for Social Dragon thing, it mostly talks about DS as iOS app but not much about Android :-\