Thread: I can't buy anything

Unhappy I can't buy anything

I have enough coins but i can't buy anything. If I reinstall the ap will my hotel be at the same level as it is now

Nightclub Owner
    Your game is saved on TL's server so it will be waiting for you when you reinstall it.

Thanks working ok now

New Resident
    I fully agree with some members dilemma here.
    The developer should have just charge in gems for certain special breed for purchase of the first two parent,
    and charge in coins for breeding the babies.
    I can understand from the developer's point of view, the cost of maintaining the website / platform to run the system,
    but think of it this way, profit is not about everything, when you are creating a community for people from all walks
    of life, all over world, to create a harmony of friendship.
    For people to understand each other about their cultures, values, on the other side of the world.
    Money can't buy all these life experiences of real people interacting with each other everyday,
    for them to understand, at least, there's still a warmed voice over the side of the world.
    As to spend real money on everything is not about creating a harmony community anymore, it's about facts
    of figures in dollars and cents.
    Moreover, there are so many games in this platform to choose from, maybe create an account, that buying
    the gems once that can be used for all games purchases, rather than one for each.
    Than, I think, this is all about 'real money' business spinning platform rather than just to have free games.
    Just my thoughts.