Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Social Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Lol! Or another star sign dragon? Or another stone/dino?(well, a girl can hope!) or some completely random new dragon (shudder)
    I hope it's a hybrid, not in star tab again

Talk about grubbing for Likes! LOL
    Maybe Social dragon has a universal element and can visit or live in ANY habitat. It's supposed to get along with everybody, right?
    What would be even more cool is if Social were coded as an add-on and could be the 2nd dragon in a 1-dragon habitat, the 3rd dragon in a 2-dragon habitat, the 4th dragon in a 3-dragon habitat or the 5th dragon in a premium 4-dragon habitat. It's so, so, so Social!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Maybe Social dragon has a universal element and can visit or live in ANY habitat. It's supposed to get along with everybody, right?
    What would be even more cool is if Social were coded as an add-on and could be the 2nd dragon in a 1-dragon habitat, the 3rd dragon in a 2-dragon habitat, the 4th dragon in a 3-dragon habitat or the 5th dragon in a premium 4-dragon habitat. It's so, so, so Social!
    Hey, that's a pretty nifty idea!! A dragon so social and partygoing that he can fit ANYWHERE

Executive Chef

I like this idea

It's social, so conforms with whichever (whatever?) habitat you desire to place it in, and maybe increases earning capacity?

Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I like this idea

It's social, so conforms with whichever (whatever?) habitat you desire to place it in, and maybe increases earning capacity?
    That would be the Socioeconomic dragon.

Fashion Designer
    its probably a giant thumbs up dragon wherein its head is on the tip of the thumb...

Executive Chef
    That would be the Socioeconomic dragon.
    Hahaha, funny! You're on fire

Executive Chef
    i could imagine that it's a blue/white hybrid since they needed likes on facebook for making this dragon breedable and we all know that facebook has the colors blue and white.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    i could imagine that it's a blue/white hybrid since they needed likes on facebook for making this dragon breedable and we all know that facebook has the colors blue and white.
    Hahaha.. to fill Blue/Light Super rare hybrid?

Farm Supplier
    I think this will bring us best of both companies, so it will probably be a very easy to get and common hybrid with a very nasty long breedtime. Two headed, so it can spy on everything we do, keeps eating, must be fed with lots of food and gold, and of course we will encounter a new expensive habitat, because it must be a very consuming dragon....it has to bring in lots of cash for TL.

Resuming..... I think I will pass on this one!

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast