Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Watering Disappearing...

Unregistered

Red face No water

I was almost 70% watered when it disappeared. Team lava, pls fix. Thank you.

Unregistered

Disappearing water and stars

This is really getting ridiculous. All of my water for my farm disappeared and all of the stars in my city disappeared. You need to fix this problem as soon as possible. This is not funny. I know that I am getting very irritated with this problem. This has been going on for four days. I also think that you should reimburse every one that has this problem. I know that I have lost alot of points by not having them to collect. Something needs to be immediately.

Unregistered
    Same here - iPad - even got my other half to water my plots so we could see if its the case - and yup, water drops not showing up. Also, I harvested the wheat for the task thing, which takes 2 days to grow as you know, when I come back the task hasn't registered that I've harvested them. Not prepared to plant all those wheat again!!!

One other thing, moving stuff around and ploughing new plots seems incredibly difficult in the Valentine edition - I always go back to original to move stuff around as its virtually impossible on valentines - the first click moves stuff ok but then the "click to place" just doesn't seem to register.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Water still disappearing!!

This is getting ridiculous - loads of posts and TL doing absolutely nothing. I have lost yet another whole load of water today...and I am just about to quit...NORMAN WHERE ARE YOU!

Unregistered
    Watered plants loses their 'watered' status, it's very laggy and the watered-bug also affects the previous installed versions of Farm story.*

Unregistered

Unhappy

This is the third or fourth day now, and my water is still disappearing. Every day, the same thing - almost fully watered crops then bam! nothing.
    Getting to be more than a little annoying now if I am honest.

iLFarmGirl

Thumbs up Knock on Wood....

I am not sure if the problem/gliche/bug is fixed, but I have stopped losing my waterings since yesterday afternoon. All was watered this morning and still is full at the present. Thank goodness! Everyone else experiencing the same?

If the Lava Team fixed the bug, thanks!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by iLFarmGirl View Post
    I am not sure if the problem/gliche/bug is fixed, but I have stopped losing my waterings since yesterday afternoon. All was watered this morning and still is full at the present. Thank goodness! Everyone else experiencing the same?

If the Lava Team fixed the bug, thanks!
    It's not fixed but the situation has improved. I watered a neighbour's red quinoa on thurs and the same crop neededvwater again last night.

Team Lava, please get your poop in a group regarding this watering problem. We are losing aot of money by harvesting crops wuth no water. In addition we are wasting alit if our own time having to rewater iur neighbors. This us quite time consuming when you are in the 100 neighbor catagory. The first time this happened I would have thought you would have addressed the server back up issue. The next time I cant put into words my disappointed and disbelief that you hadn't fixed the bug or the ability to back up data. For a company that accepts miney for thier service, I would expect alit more professionalism and competance. Maybe you should program a adminustrative function "water all" so that when this happens again at least people's farm can get rewatered without inconveniencing us further and costing us progress in the game. I am certain your brain trust could at least do that.

New Resident
    After an entire farm watered from FOUR days of Red Quinoa, my water disappeared, too. I asked support why and they said "Sorry, it happened during maintenance, and we can't give any credit." How about a word of warning blasted to everyone so they have time to do something? Or as previously suggested, add a WATER ALL when you know it was your issue.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234