Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    I think it has something to do with the level too. I didn't get my first badge till I reached level 28 or 29.
    I've been at level 30 for 6 mo. I just don't get it

I'm sorry I was crabby earlier. Dad's day & missing mine but I'm level 29 & I guess we all who r not fortunate enough to do well w/random, will just have to suck it up & be patient! Much good fortunes ahead, hopefully!!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Raverne55 View Post
    I'm sorry I was crabby earlier. Dad's day & missing mine but I'm level 29 & I guess we all who r not fortunate enough to do well w/random, will just have to suck it up & be patient! Much good fortunes ahead, hopefully!!
    It's all good. It's easy to get frustrated when your left out. Good luck on the game, maybe soon they will see that we are playing too

Quote Originally Posted by Raverne55 View Post
    No worries. I play quite regularly, am at level 30, and just recently got 3 badges in a row (tending mushrooms, tending a sparkling mine and the workshop). They'll come... in time. Frankly, I don't even pay any attention to the badges any more - when they come, they come.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    No worries. I play quite regularly, am at level 30, and just recently got 3 badges in a row (tending mushrooms, tending a sparkling mine and the workshop). They'll come... in time. Frankly, I don't even pay any attention to the badges any more - when they come, they come.
    I know right? I was just watering my fruit trees as usual (I do a delicious trade almost every night) and the dialogue for the Nurturer's Badge just popped up!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    I know right? I was just watering my fruit trees as usual (I do a delicious trade almost every night) and the dialogue for the Nurturer's Badge just popped up!
    Exactly what happened to me. Got nuturers from watering fruit trees too and I do water them a lot but not so much the mushrooms as I'm maxed on them and hardly water the plants as maxed on most petals too but badge eventually just popped up. Got 3 badges in a few days so think its just perseverence to be honest