Thread: Delete account and start games from the beginning?

New Resident

Delete account and start games from the beginning?

How can I delete my storm8 account, uninstall games and start over from the beginning of Dragon Story?

I am playing on an AGPTek tablet. It took me 3 tries to install the game, for some reason it installed and I was in someone elses game. I uninstalled and reinstalled into someone elses game (different player)..... the third try got me into a new game. I got my game set up and added a storm8 ID and password, but now someone else is messing with it, spendidg my coin & gold, selling my farms, breeding my dragons, using my food etc.

I want my game back to being mine. It worries me that they have had access to my Storm8ID and Password though. I have tried uninstalling an reinstalling, but the same game in play is what keeps coming back when I do.

Nightclub Owner
    Hi Arual1966 you will need to email support@teamlava.com as they'll be able to help you out with this.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.