• Yes

37 92.50%
  • No

3 7.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would ya like the old ds style back

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I have an idea TL. Take the summer off. Well at least for IOS players. Give us 5 more habitats for the summer, then go concentrate on Android and Kindle for the summer. You deserve it. Working so hard on IOS.

We (IOS) will suffer through the summer, raising our babies, breeding our missing ones and thoroughly enjoying ourselves, while, come fall, Android and Kindle, can thoroughly enjoy themselves with the new features you worked all summer on for them.
    Sounds great to me... it will give me time to catch up on the diamond hybrids :-)

Remember when I new element was special. Now we get one every week...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hahadrago1998 View Post
    Remember when I new element was special. Now we get one every week...
    Yeah, seriously. I haven't even been playing this "game" that long(February I think) and it's insane how much new [] has been crammed in lately. There should be a new element every 2 or 3 months at the soonest. One new dragon a week tops, maybe two every once in a while if they're vastly different.
    It's absolutely ridiculous, but I guess they think they have to cater to the hip crowd who needs to be lured in with shiny new things non-stop.
    Last edited by maguar; 06-09-13 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Removed starred word

Rhino Keeper
    i agree..i started playing after hearing so many good reviews abt the game being the best TL game, where the pace was good, updates were user-friendly, and it was not expensive..but my bad luck was tht when i started playing (valentine version onwards) the whole scenario started changing..am still struggling to get the older dragons which are being removed constantly..the cost of the nests have apparently been increased 10 fold, the colors split like crazy, and the latest is the hidden colour dragons..anybody who is not on the forum will never know abt the hidden color..esp android players who dnt have the option of trading..its totally unfair and takes the fun out of playing..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    You scare me Kwhales !!
    Are we twins separated since birth ?!!
    Cause I swear I was going to suggest that on another thread
    I was thinking about my 3 weeks vacation in London
    And was worried I'd fall behind on breeding
    I thought " wouldn't it be perfect if TL took summer off and got Andriod and Kindle up to speed"

We geniuses think alike
    Sisters by different parents and an ocean apart.

I feel that IOS has been given enough. We need to go back to the way things were when playing the game was fun and not frustrating. I really would spend gold and buy it (possibly) if I was truly enjoying the game. I have bought gold in the past when the possibility of breeding what I was after was there. Now, its so hit and miss (more miss), that I can't see using gold on a water, fruitful fail.

Even if TL (or our developer) would just inform us of changes. (like MHz did). Just let us know, that over the next weeks, this is what we have planned (if of course everything goes right). But this dropping things on us without warning is nuts. Yay, we got the features. really would have been nice to be warned especially for our game crashing neighbors. At least they would have been forewarned.

IOS has enough. STOP. Work on the other OS. If of course you are at all. And if you aren't, let them know. If this game is to difficult to code for android and kindle. Develop one that isn't.

I don't think many IOS players will care if you stop giving us stuff (once we get the 5 habitats) through the summer. Work on what needs working and stop trying to improve IOS game because, frankly, you're not.

Executive Chef
    I don't think many IOS players will care if you stop giving us stuff (once we get the 5 habitats) through the summer. Work on what needs working and stop trying to improve IOS game because, frankly, you're not.[/QUOTE]

Is five enough? Ten tops but I would appreciate five (not gonna take advantage )))

Executive Chef
    Btw,,,,, who voted no?

If you didn't know the old version I understand but other than that why vote no?

Am I missing some big secret about the new and old versions?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    Is five enough? Ten tops but I would appreciate five (not gonna take advantage )))
    They have to do something about the habitats soon, or stop releasing dragons. TL doesn't realise that they are ****ing the game, people would rather quit than sell their dragons they worked hard for... They will be forced to stop breeding.

TL thinks we will buy gold habitats, but even people with 5+ gold habitats are finding it hard to keep their dragons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    Btw,,,,, who voted no?

If you didn't know the old version I understand but other than that why vote no?

Am I missing some big secret about the new and old versions?
    One of them is me
    I'm too boring to vote Yes, I thought all people will vote Yes, so I voted no to add a little color, lol
    But, I really want the old style (I've played since the dragon can't fly)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Manaphio View Post
    Just wondering
    You can post your feedback for things you would like to see on Dragon Story on the current Dragon Story suggestion thread.

Dragon Story Suggestion Thread
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12