Thread: one year

Executive Chef

one year

[B]one year, i am playing fs , everyday i water my nb's, do my cropps, milk my cows and so on, I WANT TO PLAY ANOTHER YEAR , PLEAASSEEE UPDATE, with peacock, oxes, donkey, herbes, nuts, farmer and his girlfriend/boy, tractor, beans, cauliflower and another thousand off options
    THANK YOU x

Rhino Keeper
    So, you're basically asking for a (free weekly) update?

Would be cool if TL starts to fulfill their advertised promises.

Executive Chef
    not to be whiny, but the "We" series of ngmoco's apps have new items almost weekly. what's up with that? Isn't that competition enough to at least be up to the challenge. As EA puts it "Challenge Everything".

Tinyco realized this and upped their game and made their version of "nightclub" and "zoo".

For Tiny Chef, there is at least a new item or 2 to master the cooking academy recipes at least every other week.

come on TL, I have faith in you (all), but you gotta step up to the plate (or keyboards and graphics tablets and such ) and give us some results from the suggestions throughout the forum.

If there were such a thing (weekly updates, actual content that we can see), I'm sure more people will be using more real money to get some of the new items.
    -- Now don't turn this around and make every new thing purchasable with hard cash.

Also I did see the post on the new space content for Nightclub. Thank you for that. But don't forget the other 8 TL games that need new or revised features and new content also ...

Thank you
    Last edited by sehana; 04-28-11 at 05:39 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    My son and I play Smurfs too. They have new content added all the time- everything from expansions to new features and graphics to little games to play. I can't count how many updates they've had. They also throw in free berries (their version of gems) once in a while!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    My son and I play Smurfs too. They have new content added all the time- everything from expansions to new features and graphics to little games to play. I can't count how many updates they've had. They also throw in free berries (their version of gems) once in a while!
    yeah.. TL is quite slow.. come on TL..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sissy8 View Post
    [B]one year, i am playing fs , everyday i water my nb's, do my cropps, milk my cows and so on, I WANT TO PLAY ANOTHER YEAR , PLEAASSEEE UPDATE, with peacock, oxes, donkey, herbes, nuts, farmer and his girlfriend/boy, tractor, beans, cauliflower and another thousand off options
    THANK YOU x
    Those are great requests! Especially the donkey & oxen. I'd love to see the peacock
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    For Tiny Chef, there is at least a new item or 2 to master the cooking academy recipes at least every other week.
    I play Tiny Chef too and they actually add a new recipe to make every few days. The recipe disappears after like 4 days and if you make enough of it, you earn the recipe in your cookbook. So you can actually have a lot of things to make and master them all. Also, they have new items almost every week which adds a lot more interest to the game. The one thing they do not have is a storage which TeamLava has. TeamLava really needs to step up their game and add new items and features since it's getting boring doing the same old thing.
    Ragamuffin.

Executive Chef
    sorry this is about farming not cooking

New Resident
    doesn't matter. I' m bored too and started to play tiny chef and tiny zoo waiting for tiny farm

New Resident
    I concur *^ o -*