Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Tea Goals 6/5/13 - EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Just so no one gets confused, PST = Pacific Standard Time, and PDT = Pacific Daylight (Saving) Time. Either way, when it's midnight in California, it's reset, daylight saving or not.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    Ughhhh.... I knew I needed to request something today.... I thought it was more parts for my kettle so I forgot to request matches!!!!! Now I gotta wait till tomorrow...grrrrr.... hope I remember then!!
    Ha....I did the exact same thing today! Here's hoping that we remember tomorrow

Rhino Keeper
    Ohhh okay, thank you guys! I knew TL was Pacific time, but I wasn't sure when exactly they reset things. 3am I can never be up and playing haha!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Just so no one gets confused, PST = Pacific Standard Time, and PDT = Pacific Daylight (Saving) Time. Either way, when it's midnight in California, it's reset, daylight saving or not.
    good catch. i always forget about that. but i live in california so i never need to worry about figuring out the time reset

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Reset time in the UK is 8.00am GMT time

Hello everyone, first time I join this forum. Love bakery so much, and the new theme is incredible, my bakery is now covered in pink xD
    I think the final goal of this theme is not revealed yet, it's like the machiari band of Mexican theme, we must finish all goals required to have it. I think it can't be the royal booth because anyone can buy it, and I hope it's not because I just bought it yesterday, if it is the final goal I'll be pissed haha

Rhino Keeper
    ooh, am from India..i love being able to serve darjeeling tea in my bakery now..the couch is also very pretty...maybe next update we can have more snacks from India as well..thank you TL..

I've set up three of the tea time kettles so far, my only issue is that my tea time oven is locked by a goal and I don't know which one..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kiyanastorms View Post
    I've set up three of the tea time kettles so far, my only issue is that my tea time oven is locked by a goal and I don't know which one..
    I believe its unlocked after you serve 12 Darjeeling Teas and Buy 2 Victorian Couches.

Fashion Designer
    After completing 2 ovens:

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast