Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
Level 185... this is a moves and fire level, take out 24 flames within 40 moves. there are 3 rows of flames at the bottom and each row is encircled by a lock & chain. 1st row is 18 purple, 2nd row is 36 blue, and bottom 3rd row is 72 aqua. I am not sure if the colors change with each try, but the #s of each color is definitely the same each time. There is a row of crates on top of the 3 rows of fire that is chained up. strategy is to focus on the highest # of color to make matches, in this example i'd focus on aqua. try to create special jewels whenever you can, even if it's not one of the colors in the lock & chain. because when you use a blaster/bomb/diamond, it takes out a big number of jewels and is usually more beneficial than creating a match of just 3 jewels. level isn't too bad.
Level 185... fire moves level with lock & chain and crates

so based on this picture, i'd focus on making matches of purple, then green, then blue. once blue opens up, try to get rid of all the exposed fire so that it doesn't get out of control. so you have to break through the crates to get access to the fire.

i started posting the fire pics from my other account since i don't have to do any cropping