Page 39 of 105 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

I can't help but notice how many complaints there are about how much it costs to skip a goal. Again.
    "Mine is 200. Mine is 100. Mine is 300." BLAH BLAH BLAH.
    Seriously, why would anyone wish to continue playing if their goal is to SKIP goals? Have fun with them. Get on the forum to pass along ideas and share achievements.
    I do not believe skipping a goal should be an option.
    Enjoy the ride. It's just a game.
    I'm just sayin' ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarcisia55 View Post
    Sound perfect, but...... Can TL add a progress meter to that goal? at least to let us know that we are on a correct track
    I agree that a progress meter would be great

Executive Chef
    Originally Posted by SuriChic
    I think that T&T in Castle is not the kind of goal we are used to getting. I think it can be compared to the COLLECTABLES, which can be earned in Restaurant and Bakery Story. These can be earned by ...X times preforming certain actions. So i will continue playing the game the same way i used to. Those badges will be earned eventually.

I would like for it to be a lot more like the collectibles in RS and BS. Then you could see what you got the badges for and I LOVE finding treasure

Rhino Keeper
    I am fully expanded (no more expansions) and got the explorer badge.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm pretty sure you need to send you knights on one of each adventure to get the knights badge.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanisto View Post
    I'm pretty sure you need to send you knights on one of each adventure to get the knights badge.
    And it may not be just 1 of each, it might be 3 or 5 or ?.....

I think you are spot on! That's how I'm treating it! Even tho I'm at level 29, I have taken time o upgrade every building as igo, so I still have tons to build and expand to. So imagine I'll finish these new trials as I go! I love it!

Farm Supplier
    I'm going to try for the artisan goal and build a well tonight. It's the only item in the workshop that just uses wood and stone (and money) and it is something people have always built with their hands. Might work!

Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    Just throwing out some ideas. Could trial of the artisan be having all the different buildings at level 5 including the wizard school? This will make it a long term goal as TL wanted. Anyone already have all the different buildings at level 5?
    I do, I have upgraded everything as I've gone. I'm at a level 29 but haven't built or expanded everything out there yet, I think my two sawmills and school are the last items upgraded at a 4. And I'm working on them right now. So maybe that'll give me a head start o that trial!! 😀

Quote Originally Posted by nightcat99 View Post
    I really don't like these trials. I've been playing since November and the game has always been a pleasant refuge from real life. One of the things I liked about it was the sense that, here at least, I was in control. I arranged my kingdom so that it functioned efficiently and was attractive to look at and I slowly worked towards my goals. Some of them took a long time, but that just increased the feeling of satisfaction when they were achieved. I got a lot of fun from prioritising and planning. Now I don't know what I'm doing and am filled with a vague anxiety. The game is finally starting to feel like something I could do without. The thing is, this isn't the type of game where you think about a puzzle and quickly try various solutions. It could take hours or days to try something out, and if you're wrong, the frustration would be crushing. If no clues appear in the next day or so, I think it will be time to go cold turkey and turn back to the real world again.
    Really, just keep playing the ame as you do, and I bet the trials I'll fall into place! And that'll be a pleasant surprise! That's how I'm treating it 😀 after reading the TL quote, I good with that!