Thread: -1 coin, +1 star

Fashion Designer

Question -1 coin, +1 star

I just noticed whenever I tip, there will be -1 coin, + 1 star. I'm sure my rate does earn but not sure whether my coins being deducted since can't monitor without showing it at the same time on neighbor's bakery.
    Question is, do we pay 1 coin to tip, every single tip? Is that mean we give 1 coin to our neighbor? So, if we have good neighbor that tip back, we actually earn 19 coins from neighbor then.
    sophiacml

Executive Chef
    That coin it's showing is from the tips coin, not the coins you have in your account.
    It does -1 because you have 1 less tip you can give to that neighbor/player, but does not deduct it out of the coins you have for your character.

Rhino Keeper
    With the faeries at the bottom of the garden ღ
    Oh I read your other post re tips Sophia and I see what you're saying now. Just as trenae said, this is deducting from the 3 or 6 tips you do for each bakery. It tallies them as you go so it can then notify you when you've reached the allowed amount > the little pop up that says you've tipped as much as you can. Understand what I'm talking about?
    Okay, I admit it ... I sometimes fake my LOLz

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFluffySlipper View Post
    Oh I read your other post re tips Sophia and I see what you're saying now. Just as trenae said, this is deducting from the 3 or 6 tips you do for each bakery. It tallies them as you go so it can then notify you when you've reached the allowed amount > the little pop up that says you've tipped as much as you can. Understand what I'm talking about?
    Not really to be honest. Did you mean we get deduction from our coins if we tip?
    sophiacml

Rhino Keeper
    With the faeries at the bottom of the garden ღ
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiacml View Post
    Not really to be honest. Did you mean we get deduction from our coins if we tip?
    LOL no. You definitely don't pay to tip. You are allowed to tip either 3 or 6 tables per bakery per day. As you tip a table it says -1 next to the little floating graphic (can't remember what it is in bakery). That minus one just means you've tipped one out of the 3 or 6. It continues until you get to the allowed amount, then a pop up shows saying you've tipped as many as you are able to. The -1 isn't coming out of your coins ... it is coming off the tally for that bakery. How's that?

If they charged you to tip then what would be the benefit really? No one would tip.

If that still doesn't make sense I will do a graphic to show you. But not tonight ... I've had a long day at work and CBF putting in the effort
    Okay, I admit it ... I sometimes fake my LOLz

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFluffySlipper View Post
    LOL no. You definitely don't pay to tip. You are allowed to tip either 3 or 6 tables per bakery per day. As you tip a table it says -1 next to the little floating graphic (can't remember what it is in bakery). That minus one just means you've tipped one out of the 3 or 6. It continues until you get to the allowed amount, then a pop up shows saying you've tipped as many as you are able to. The -1 isn't coming out of your coins ... it is coming off the tally for that bakery. How's that?

If they charged you to tip then what would be the benefit really? No one would tip.

If that still doesn't make sense I will do a graphic to show you. But not tonight ... I've had a long day at work and CBF putting in the effort
    Get what you mean now. It does make sense. Thanks for the info.
    sophiacml