Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Reference Thread

You guys rock..I thought I had searched the Market but will give it another try.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    It's only 1 game per device. These people have multiple devices.
    My iPhone was having problems and I had to exchange it. Sadly, I lost all my TL game data and had to start over. About 3 weeks into the game, I heard tell that I could have my old game data transferred to my new device, but I've made new neighbors and don't want to lose them in the process.

Also, I like the fact that I have a greater store of energy now (38 and growing as opposed to 30 total) and I don't want to lose that as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    I've always read that the the only people who did not have a 30 energy cap were the original beta testers. Now I see that you started a new game (new device) and don't have the 30 energy cap? Seems unfair to keep most at 30, and let others have the extra energy. Happy for you, but not for the rest of us.
    It seems that at some point TL could decide on an amount of energy for all and implement it. To keep the uproar at a minimum their best bet would be to increase everyone to 40.

Fashion Designer
    Best to increase max energy to 160 to account for 8 hours of sleep time so we don't lose any energy.... Lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    I've always read that the the only people who did not have a 30 energy cap were the original beta testers. Now I see that you started a new game (new device) and don't have the 30 energy cap? Seems unfair to keep most at 30, and let others have the extra energy. Happy for you, but not for the rest of us.
    TL does trial different caps with small groups from time to time.

Fashion Designer
    Trying to find the answer without success so far.

Does anyone know what counts in the "Spend $____" amount on land expansion slot requirements? On a couple that were $20,000, it was already checked as completed, presumably because I'd spent that much in the game, but the $30,000 isn't checked off yet. I'd rather reach that expansion requirement by purchasing items in the game elsewhere than just pay to expand, if possible, but I'm trying to figure out what I need to spend on. I'm guessing not buildings. Anyone know the answer?

Fashion Designer
    It sounds like a glitch. I've always had to spend money for the expansions themselves, for each one individually. I've never gotten any credit from other things that helped purchase new land. Lucky you!

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe you checked it by accident? You can pay for it without expanding.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Trying to find the answer without success so far.

Does anyone know what counts in the "Spend $____" amount on land expansion slot requirements? On a couple that were $20,000, it was already checked as completed, presumably because I'd spent that much in the game, but the $30,000 isn't checked off yet. I'd rather reach that expansion requirement by purchasing items in the game elsewhere than just pay to expand, if possible, but I'm trying to figure out what I need to spend on. I'm guessing not buildings. Anyone know the answer?
    It sounds like you've previously gone into the expansion and clicked the pay button. This pay option only applies to to expansion square you are in. It is not affected by the amount of money you spend in the game. As a general rule of thumb it's best not to click the pay or use wisp lantern buttons unless you've got enough to complete the transaction in one go. If you do it with before you're ready to expand you can't put the money back into your total or the wisps into your inventory.

New Resident
    Why can't I buy sheeps for coins? It can't be right that I have to use real money in order to complete some goals. If that's the case, then I'm sorry to say that Castle Story will loose a player.