Thread: brough to a halt

Fashion Designer

brough to a halt

I just cant seem to get anywhere anymore. The drop rate for almost all materials have slowed considerably for me! I cant do adventures everyday because I cant get enough mermaid scales to make lumin essence, or enough jewels to make swords, or enough milk chocolate to make the valentine feast. So, I do an adventure about every other day but they keep turning out useless rewards. I am also trying to find the wing and the horn, but no luck! This used to be a really enjoyable game but if I cannot progress its losing its appeal rapidly. I have been at a stand still for weeks!

Have you completed the aquifers shard? It improves the drop rate if mermaid scales. It takes a few complete lap of collections from ponds a day, but it satisfy my needs of mermaid scales.

Nightclub Owner
    Are you trying to collect from everything? If you are it will slow you down. I find it helps to pick what i want to achieve and focus my energies on it. I don't bother collecting from most of my coin buildings. Instead I put that energy towards getting mermaid scales.

Do you have two of each of the resource buildings?

Fashion Designer
    I sent u an invite so i could look at ur kingdom. I only counted three water sources (2 ponds and a well). I think u need at least two more. I collect from my five and i usually get 1 - 3 scales per round...sometimes zero. Also i only counted one mine. U need the other one. U also have a lot of plants and animals so if ur collecting from them often then ur using up a lot of energy for minimal returns. I agree with maguar. If u concentrate on a few tasks then u'll accomplish so much. For instance, one week my priority was accumulating mermaid scales. It took me 5-6 days of collecting and not using them to max out. From then on, once my balance hits 80 i don't use anymore until i'm back in the low 90's. that limitation forces me to concentrate on other things which helps another area.

Fashion Designer
    Meant to say ... While accumulating scales, i didn't craft anything that required them until they were maxed out.

Fashion Designer
    I also only counted one hatchery. Having two is a better way of collecting eggs and roast chickens than the individual chickens. I only collect from the individual ones when i really need to restock.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry for the constant posting, i have an 8 year old demanding my attention.

The one mine you do have is only level 3. It may be a coincidence but i got better quality output at higher levels. You may want to try that as well.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the tips. I can upgrade my buildings and see if that helps. I do only collect from a few things at a time. I dont waste energy on my plants or coin buildings. The frustrating thing is that this was never an issue until recently. I always had plenty of jewels and mermaid scales. I made the mistake of giving what jewels I had to the Tabernum Research: Alchemy quest and now i just cant seem to get anymore so I cant finish that quest while making swords for adventures.

Salamander2007-Im really not sure if i completed the aquifers shard or not??

Nightclub Owner
    If you've done the alchemy quest (4th one) then you've completed the aquifiers one (1st)
    Last edited by maguar; 03-25-13 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post

Salamander2007-Im really not sure if i completed the aquifers shard or not??
    Check your inventory. If you have four shards, that means you've probably already completed the quest.