View Poll Results: How many Gems Have you spent on Bakery Story?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Under 50 gems

19 19.00%
  • 50-500 gems

51 51.00%
  • 500-1500 gems

15 15.00%
  • 1500-5000 gems

8 8.00%
  • 5000-15000 gems

5 5.00%
  • Over 15000 gems

2 2.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How many Gems have you spent on Bakery Story?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cake222 View Post
    Yup too bad I loss 10 gems by accident today
    Why tl no confirm button
    Too mad ˋ︿ˊ so evil
    I think there was a poll that got started up about a confirm button. Maybe you can place your thought there.

Executive Chef
    I've gotten around 220 gems just from downloading and leveling up goals in other storm8 games. Spent around 300 (98 gem shopping spree the other day for redecorating) and currently have 148. I counted about 195 unearned gems left on my appliances. So including all the game downloads I think it's possible to earn around 650 gems. Plus those from the appliances and limited recipes that existed and disappeared before I started playing last August or had a chance to master before they were pulled in January. For new players that don't have the appliances/recipes that were taken away, the gem earning possibilities are less, and that's surely why TL pulled so many of them.

Executive Chef
    Its weird cause on bakery I earn NO gems from other downloads but on farm Halloween version...Not kidding I got goals coming from who knows where telling me to download this and get to level that and in the end I got well over 100 gems in downloads in 5 mins.

Rhino Keeper
    In Bakery I don't buy gems because it seems like I don't get as many gems for the money, so I always save gems with a specific item in mind and then spend them the minute I have enough so I don't make any silly spending mistakes. However, in other TL games I do purchase more often (usually in Castle). I don't mind spending a little here and there to support the games I play, but I'll tell you my biggest mistake is buying the smaller priced packages - I just can't bring myself to spend more than $5 at a time on a game, even though I know logically in the end I will purchase the smaller packages more often and end up with less gems per dollar . . .

I've probably spent between 100 and 200. Only what I can earn. I wish we could trade large amount of coins for gems - like 1,000,000 for 10 gems or something. I don't get a lot of things because this is just a game for me. I won't spend real money to play.

New Resident
    You are right, but I bought 16+32 gems at the very begining of this game, but I quickly found it is waste of money, so I started to get gems only by cooking dished and I am now very regard to buy gems before, I am now got almost 30 gems by my effort, those happiness lasts longer!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234