View Poll Results: Do you agree:

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • - I would enjoy Dragon Story more if there was a second breeding den available

82 68.33%
  • - I would enjoy Dragon Story more if you could gift gold to more than three people.

72 60.00%
  • - I would enjoy Dragon Story more if you could abort breeding, and hatching (without paying)

71 59.17%
  • - I would enjoy more and play more often if the waiting times weren't sooo long!

70 58.33%
  • - I feel that the new gold prices are unfair, and unrealistic.

67 55.83%
  • - I feel let down and/or *****ed about the recent changes in gold prices.

61 50.83%
  • I don't feel developers payed attention to enjoyment of existing players when making these changes

56 46.67%
  • I feel that there is lack of customer loyalty in regards to these gold changes

44 36.67%
  • Apart from the extra dragons, I think the changes that have been made have made the game worse.

51 42.50%
  • I would not buy gold since the prices have increased,

65 54.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Poll - Dragon story changes and features

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    You forgot, "I wish Dragon Story was available to Android players." I'd have voted for that one.
    At this point in time I don't think I would ha ha

New Resident
    I voted for every option. Woo.

Wish I could vote on this but pretty much all the lower answers deal with the unfair indecent change in gf and coin prices for things. I vote for them all and hello dragonvale!

New Resident
    I am waiting 2days at the min for the breeding den to finish then I will have to wait for the egg to hatch !!! :-( this amount of time is way too long I think !!

Banned
    I like a lot of the new features.(borrowed my sisters iphone to check out her DS game) .. I do think gold should be a little cheaper to buy (more people might buy it then) and some of the gold purchases are too high like the new red and green habitat maybe should be closer to 250 and not 500! make more smaller gold purchases and make gold less expensive and more people may be inclined to spend $5 bucks for 120 gold, 8 bucks for 260, and 10 bucks for like 350, and 15 bucks for 450, 20 bucks for 650 etc.... there should DEFINITELY be something between 530 for 20 and 1400 for 50! that's too big of a gap!!!! small gaps make people go "ehh whats another 3 bucks or 5 bucks!" <----general marketing s****s.

I also think that it is unfair to charge android the gold prices that are being placed on things we can only get using gold!! when we can get those things using ONLY gold because we have no crafting features etc.... should have been an option to vote on updating android!

FWIW How can anyone be complaining about new updates! those who have them should be happy they got new stuff... those of us who don't have them really want them!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234