Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Requesting Wheat

There has been a few changes to items that can and cannot be requested. Wheat cannot be requested in the Tavern at the moment.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    There has been a few changes to items that can and cannot be requested. Wheat cannot be requested in the Tavern at the moment.
    Thank you for your reply.
    What about red petals? This is a rare drop, even rarer than glimmerdust, and it would be difficult to build the consvatory without the ability to request it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    Thank you for your reply.
    What about red petals? This is a rare drop, even rarer than glimmerdust, and it would be difficult to build the consvatory without the ability to request it
    Red petals are still giftable. Best way to get them at the moment is to post a message on your wall asking for your neighbours to gift them to you. Or you could post a message on the walls of regular neighbours. So ask them to send only 1 red petal and get them to delete your message. For example "hi nbr, please send me 1 red petal then delete this request, thanks!". Otherwise they may just keep sending petals when you no longer need them.
    Or you could ask a select few (say 10 nbr's) to gift you petals until you ask them to stop.

Something to keep in mind though, in my experience there have been a few players that aren't aware that gifts don't come out of their stock, thus they wouldn't gift me items because they didn't want to deplete their items. I've had to explain this to them. In fact when I first started playing I also thought I had to have spare items I was willing to part with so I didn't gift.
    Maguar perhaps a short blurb saying gifted items don't come out of your stock could be added to the Gift pop up window?
    Sorry if that has already been raised before.
    Cheers!

Rhino Keeper
    Can we request Glimmer Dust? Or not?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingInferno View Post
    Can we request Glimmer Dust? Or not?
    You can ask your neighbours to gift it but you can't request it.

Nightclub Owner
    @ILLUMI2012 the Help/FAQ section in the game says "When you send a gift, you are not giving up items you already have, and it doesn't cost anything."

I can pass on the suggestion though.

Rhino Keeper
    But i asked my neighbors they are about 80+ and only 2,3 send me

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingInferno View Post
    But i asked my neighbors they are about 80+ and only 2,3 send me
    Since one can only send three gifts a day, it is normal not all your neighbors can help you. I suggest you read the thread about strategies, several players explained their gifting strategies there, it might be useful for you to help you choose yours.

Farm Supplier
    Before requesting red petals was removed I had sent requests to all 400 of my nbrs, three days running (scatter *** tactic!) These requests are now filtering through and I have had over 80 sent to me in the last week - whoop (I do have ace nbrs)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123