Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: The Great Bakery Update Date: Christmas!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    What I don't get it why TL bother making such extravagant backgrounds for these games but don't make them available for purchase? Eg The latest iOS Christmas edition has such nice items like snow-covered houses, Christmas trees, Santa's sleigh! I get they want the background to look good but I would much rather these items inside the actual bakery than outside!
    I feel the same! Look under forum off topic on my post!

Farm Supplier
    I photoshop that tree on this pic of my bakery because I think it's adorable! I wish it was for sale, I would pay 100 gems for it!!! What do you think? Maybe since they have the image already they can make those items available?

Quote Originally Posted by kdfgato View Post
    I photoshop that tree on this pic of my bakery because I think it's adorable! I wish it was for sale, I would pay 100 gems for it!!! What do you think? Maybe since they have the image already they can make those items available?
    I won't pay gems for a christmas tree. A christmas tree should be available for everyone. Maybe 50.000 bucks or so...

Farm Supplier
    I just downloaded the iOS Christmas version and it's WAY slow (same with RS)... I didn't see a thread on this anywhere but is anybody else having this problem?

The game loads slow, my bakery is empty when I start up and all of my decor etc. pops up little by little. Visiting neighbors snd even just swiping is choppy. The only thing that's quick are the stupid stars; they bounce much faster. If that's the reason why everything else is slowed down please fix it!

New Resident
    I made something terrible with the reindeers and I was not aware of it. I bought some gems to "have them all", so where it says [skip for 40 gems] I clicked thinking that in that way I would skip all the process and have immediately the reindeer... I did that with 3 reindeers and did not realized I wasn't buying them, I was literally skipping them !!!
    Now I have no gems and no reindeers. They are not in storage and the red tick is marking them as if I had them.
    I want them back -Donner, Blitzen & Rudolph- :'C
    What can I do?
    Please help me out u_u

One more thing: in the process of 'how do I get something', if I click [skip for x gems] any step (to cook or visit) will I be skipping the process? or also the prize? (as it happened with the reindeers)

Farm Supplier
    I have done the skip a few times and all it does is skip the task but not the prize. I am surprise you didn't get the reindeer ...maybe you need to close the app and check again?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kdfgato View Post
    I have done the skip a few times and all it does is skip the task but not the prize. I am surprise you didn't get the reindeer ...maybe you need to close the app and check again?
    I was wondering about what happens if you skip the tasks for one reindeer too. So if I skip Blitzen, I would get the reindeer?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by shru6 View Post
    Is there a christmas theme for iOS?
    Hi,

I am confused, I bought the winter wonder oven, since I had a number of snowflake parts. But the parts needed for the oven were Santa hat n mittens. Any help on this ? As I want to exhaust my snowflake parts

Vicindia on BS. RS PS. DS. FS

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vicindia View Post
    Hi,

I am confused, I bought the winter wonder oven, since I had a number of snowflake parts. But the parts needed for the oven were Santa hat n mittens. Any help on this ? As I want to exhaust my snowflake parts

Vicindia on BS. RS PS. DS. FS
    You must have bought Santa's oven, the winter wonder oven is pink and has a white bow/ribbon. This appliance will exhaust your snowflake parts.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617