Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update -12-20-12 Yulesky Monster

Executive Chef
    Anyone got the egg?
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident

New monster!

Yulesky monster. Sounds kinda Christmassy. Blue and white elements. Unless the breed time is 9 hours, I just got yet another tonguetoad.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, I was wrong. I forget that there are more than one combination. After wasting almost 100 gold and not getting the new monster I have decided to wait it out.

I got the new monster.

I used Tonguetoad and Shell Lizard. First try using this combination.
    Last edited by cast1532; 12-20-12 at 03:59 PM.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    Yeah, I was wrong. I forget that there are more than one combination. After wasting almost 100 gold and not getting the new monster I have decided to wait it out.

I got the new monster.

I used Tonguetoad and Shell Lizard. First try using this combination.
    How long have you been playing?! Your coin total is mind blowing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    How long have you been playing?! Your coin total is mind blowing.
    Since the game was released. I would have more coins but I spend them in expanding and clearing the rocks that cost three million. It's not a big deal since I can't do nothing with them. Also, I get 120,000 every three hours.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Banned
    Asww, cute baby!!

Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    Since the game was released. I would have more coins but I spend them in expanding and clearing the rocks that cost three million. It's not a big deal since I can't do nothing with them. Also, I get 120,000 every three hours.
    @Cast1532 & @Baraze:

I've also been playing since the beginning. Usually I only log on 5 or 6 times a day. It's about 250,000 each collection. Since I have 11 diamond habitats (thats automatically 20,000/each, x11 is 220,000) I get loads of $$. I have a total of 26.5 million currently (as seen on the image). Luckily I haven't ran into a lava pit yet!

ID: JoeyC0417

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ525 View Post
    @Cast1532 & @Baraze:

I've also been playing since the beginning. Usually I only log on 5 or 6 times a day. It's about 250,000 each collection. Since I have 11 diamond habitats (thats automatically 20,000/each, x11 is 220,000) I get loads of $$. I have a total of 26.5 million currently (as seen on the image). Luckily I haven't ran into a lava pit yet!

ID: JoeyC0417
    I have two lava pits and I love how I can afford to get them clear. But I like how they look so I'm keeping them. I'm truly jealous of your island. Thanks for the friend request.

Executive Chef

Stages 1-3.

Banned
    I just got my diamond! But boo, two days to evolve. Now I'm trying for the new monster. I got my Sea Rex the next day after it premiered. I'm going to press my luck with dragon! Yippie!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast