Thread: Help me...

Help me...

I have a diamond curse! Anyone want one?????

Lmao I'd be happy to give some away! Read my "My Diamond Secret" thread for some helpful tips on how to get a diamond!

Storm 8 ID: joeyc0417
    lv30~ feel free to stop by!

Banned
    Lol just visited you today and saw all your diamonds wow...

Congrats anyway.

Don't know how many you got, but Diamond shouldn't be a CURSE no matter how many you have, I tink.

Consider most people can get one, some even having no Shell. You should be very thanksful for every diamond you got. (If multiple Diamond really bother you, why don't you just sell some?)

I just have one, since you have multiple, did you know that Diamond Pegasus can do "Moon Walk" which was signature move of Michael Jackson?

Quote Originally Posted by CJ525 View Post
    I have a diamond curse! Anyone want one?????

Lmao I'd be happy to give some away! Read my "My Diamond Secret" thread for some helpful tips on how to get a diamond!

Storm 8 ID: joeyc0417
    lv30~ feel free to stop by!

Sorry, wrong typing:

"I think"

"Consider most people can't get one"

Quote Originally Posted by shouby87 View Post
    Congrats anyway.

Don't know how many you got, but Diamond shouldn't be a CURSE no matter how many you have, I tink.

Consider most people can get one, some even having no Shell. You should be very thanksful for every diamond you got. (If multiple Diamond really bother you, why don't you just sell some?)

I just have one, since you have multiple, did you know that Diamond Pegasus can do "Moon Walk" which was signature move of Michael Jackson?

Executive Chef
    joey, i've send you an invite a week ago but you haven't accepted it yet

i don't want a diamond curse... i want a ruby manticore curse cause i'm already trying for several weeks!!!