Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May I Just Say Bravo , To the return of items from the past , loving it.

Executive Chef
    They already brought back the groovy brunette (brown wavy hair) last year in November, and it was released in July.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    They already brought back the groovy brunette (brown wavy hair) last year in November, and it was released in July.
    I didn't know about those specific times, but I do think it was a free gift with gem purchase at some point. That's what someone told me. I haven't ever received gifts with my gem purchase (maybe that's just for IOS users?). In any case, I still hope TL brings it back..I would love to have brown curly hair on my avatar!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lelaina752 View Post
    I didn't know about those specific times, but I do think it was a free gift with gem purchase at some point. That's what someone told me. I haven't ever received gifts with my gem purchase (maybe that's just for IOS users?). In any case, I still hope TL brings it back..I would love to have brown curly hair on my avatar!
    You have to buy it through the screen that shows the picture. it was a free gift with gem purchase in july. i think androids could buy it too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12