Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Monster Weekly Update Oct 18, 10-18-2012

Host(ess)
    Seriously TL I got all the monsters and I really sick of an update in 2 weeks

Farm Supplier
    Can we get at least a reason for not having a weekly update?

Rhino Keeper
    SMH... the neglect.

Executive Chef
    I wonder if an update only every 2 weeks is the beginning of the end for MS

Rhino Keeper
    MS isn't as popular due to it's lack of content... DS has a ton of dragons and decorations... not sure why TL doesn't do something with MS to make it more appealing.

Rhino Keeper
    The lack of updates better be because they are planning on doing a massive rollout for MS. I mean the game rocks, the only reasons why it is not as popular as DS are all fixable by adding more content like decorations and a higher level cap. Not rocket science.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by anketam View Post
    The lack of updates better be because they are planning on doing a massive rollout for MS. I mean the game rocks, the only reasons why it is not as popular as DS are all fixable by adding more content like decorations and a higher level cap. Not rocket science.
    I can agree with you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anketam View Post
    Exactly. Some people prefers monsters rather than just dragons. I love them both, however I started this game right when it was released, so I just kept this one. I'm so sad. No updates, no new monsters or decor, no halloween edition, no excitement.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123