Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Story : Reference Thread

Farm Supplier
    I got a mosstrich from breeding palmwing with sea buffalo, both epic forms

I just accidently came out with a tree Rex egg and its a 12 hour hatch time. It looks like the green one u have here but I thought tree Rex were quick hatches?

yah they are either having a glitch right now or they are producing similiar monsters that take an absorbent amount of time to hatch... many people are not happy with it at all because that monster should only be taking a minute to hatch... however they are similiar looking but have slightly different qualities

yah it is... they are either having a glitch right now or they are producing similiar monsters that take an absorbent amount of time to hatch... many people are not happy with it at all because that monster should only be taking two minutes to hatch... however they are similiar looking but have slightly different qualities... you need to pay attention to what the egg it shows to know which one are the glitches eggs... If anyone has had one of these and can give me the hatch/breed time and monster name, I could come up with a list for those as well... also i have noticed that when they reach maturity they look different than the other ones

Quote Originally Posted by kimjls View Post

is this a dream bird ?
    it has an 18 hour hatch time on mine
    yah it is... they are either having a glitch right now or they are producing similiar monsters that take an absorbent amount of time to hatch... many people are not happy with it at all because that monster should only be taking two minutes to hatch... however they are similiar looking but have slightly different qualities... you need to pay attention to what the egg it shows to know which one are the glitches eggs... If anyone has had one of these and can give me the hatch/breed time and monster name, I could come up with a list for those as well... also i have noticed that when they reach maturity they look different than the other ones

Executive Chef
    After seven CuddleCrabs, I finally got my Hermit Cat. I used Fire Fox (9) and Shell Lizard (8). Really happy.

Also, this is my 1,000th post. Yay. lol.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Farm Supplier
    Hermit Cat in epic form gives 1710 per hour
    Mosstrich in epic form gives 1170 per hour

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Bargini View Post
    Hermit Cat in epic form gives 1710 per hour
    Mosstrich in epic form gives 1170 per hour
    updated post 2. Thanks!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by dewyoumind View Post
    I will let u know what it comes out as but it was a 12 hour hatch time but can't remember the breed time. And its the green egg with the leaf on it...

New Resident
    I got a Blobbie ..... Not in the dragon lineup ... What's going on