Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sharing gold to neighbors fairly

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by northsweets View Post
    You are allowed to receive 20 gold a day and 20 maps a day
    Well in that case, if it already has two receiving caps, it would not be too hard to lower the receiving cap and raise the sending cap. As far as the maps are concerned, on my first day of asking for maps I got 23 maps, so I think the map cap is higher unless they lowered since then. Assuming the cap is only 20 that would be insanely low. The map requirements for expansion have been exponential so far, and a limit that low would cause it to take forever to get enough maps to do expansion.

Rhino Keeper
    To keep things fair in dragon and monster story, I send gold back to the first three people that send me gold each day so it makes people want to try to be one of the first three people to send me gold

I can agree, the gold max sucks...I think I could get more into this game if the stuff you buy for the gold was cheaper...like I mean 250 gold bars for a second nest? Crazy

Rhino Keeper
    A second nest is overrated unless you can get a second breeding nest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2794102612 View Post
    To keep things fair in dragon and monster story, I send gold back to the first three people that send me gold each day so it makes people want to try to be one of the first three people to send me gold
    You know not everyone is in the same time zone.. Still think that's unfair .... For example I'm not going to get up at 3 am to send gold lol

Quote Originally Posted by 333paddington View Post
    I find that a lot of people are requesting "gold buddies".

I have kept a max nbr list of 20 players, so that I can gift gold around each of them evenly and fairly.

I have been doing this since it started but the whole time have only received one gold in return.

I don't think it's fair to have a large number of nbrs but not to share the gold around them all.

If someone would like to play like me with my fair and equal gold distribution, please let me know. I will be deleting my "gold buddy" nbrs to make room for fair distribution nbrs if anyone is interested.
    Hey NBR, it's me Cupcake Heaven AKA Mystic Monster, I know LOL all of these names must be confusing. I have exactly 47 NBRs & want to make sure that is all I have for this game as of now since I have 61 in Bakery Story. I actually joined the bandwagon & asked for Gold NBRs when this game started due to hardly receiving gold when I played Dragon Story. One of my Gold NBRs left to fairly distribute gold which I understand so now guess what? I only get 2 gold a day XD I do try to be fair and distribute gold back to NBRs that have sent me gold with that extra piece. Sorry if this upsets you, I do understand, it's a bit unfair but I feel that the only way to be assured my 3g a day I had to get Gold NBRs. If you want to take me off of your list in this game I won't be upset, we still will be NBRs in Bakery Story

Quote Originally Posted by 333paddington View Post
    I find that a lot of people are requesting "gold buddies".

I have kept a max nbr list of 20 players, so that I can gift gold around each of them evenly and fairly.

I have been doing this since it started but the whole time have only received one gold in return.

I don't think it's fair to have a large number of nbrs but not to share the gold around them all.

If someone would like to play like me with my fair and equal gold distribution, please let me know. I will be deleting my "gold buddy" nbrs to make room for fair distribution nbrs if anyone is interested.
    I think it's a bit unfair to have to pick & choose which NBRs can have gold that day, I wish I could just earn my own gold by lvling up my monsters or something, sort of like lvling food in Bakery Story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    You know not everyone is in the same time zone.. Still think that's unfair .... For example I'm not going to get up at 3 am to send gold lol
    This is true but I most of the time don't receive gold until 5pm and I live in NY so it so far has worked for me and it keeps people sending me gold.

Looking to make "gold buddies" for a gold giving alliance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monzeygurl View Post
    Looking to make "gold buddies" for a gold giving alliance.
    I'll be your gold buddy I've got like 40 neighbors right now and haven't received any gold at all from them despite having sent 3 out yesterday and 3 out today (only had the game 2 days)

If you're interested, add me, my ID is 'brittanafan'

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234